This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
    Just remember dude... your true friends are the ones who yet can sit next to and don't even need to have a conversation. The ones you can ask anything and will always be there to help, even if they are a thousand miles away...
    Yeah I know I miss my real friends so much you don't even know. I wish I could find people down here like me.
    Originally posted by Oxer View Post
    meanwhile In Australia, I'm sitting at work in the office waiting for the boss to come back...
    Fuck I need to work..
    Good luck mang, tell that shit head whats good.

I need a job real bad too.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      Yeah I know I miss my real friends so much you don't even know. I wish I could find people down here like me.
      soon Kielan......soon..
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

Just remember dude... your true friends are the ones who yet can sit next to and don't even need to have a conversation. The ones you can ask anything and will always be there to help, even if they are a thousand miles away...

Originally posted by Drama View Post
        this, for real dude.

plus oxer, I'm diggin the sigs. Reminds of when I used to be into Pixel cars a lot haha. The good ol days..
        Pixel cars FTW.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
        Originally posted by Oxer
        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• For the past two days, I realized I have no idea what I want to do with my life after college. 7 more months till I graduate and I still have mixed feelings about my degree. When I first started college I was going to go straight to a bmw dealership after college and work there. Thats still my plan, but now I really don't want to work at a dealership for multiple reasons. Theres always the option thats in my head about starting my own performance/stance shop but idk.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
            For the past two days, I realized I have no idea what I want to do with my life after college. 7 more months till I graduate and I still have mixed feelings about my degree. When I first started college I was going to go straight to a bmw dealership after college and work there. Thats still my plan, but now I really don't want to work at a dealership for multiple reasons. Theres always the option thats in my head about starting my own performance/stance shop but idk.
            Come to PSU main for the next 2 years and live with me (no homo). We can think of plans then.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post

Pixel cars FTW.
              haha I'd like to get back into them, but whats the point when I'm practicing 3D modeling now

Drama you are like god
              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

Come to PSU main for the next 2 years and live with me (no homo). We can think of plans then.
                Thats not a option lol. I already have a full time job at a local bmw dealership, but I just cant picture myself turning wrenches busting my balls on flat rate for the rest of my life. I can just picture working there then just not knowing enough about cars in general and looking like a idiot. Then if the customer comes back, I get fucked over.

what are you going to college for Kielan?

-Dan

Comment

• I'm going to school for Information Science and Technology the plan out of college was to start a business that deals with IT consulting for business, (you can make HUGE money doing it), but I'm really debating if I want to do that any more, I would LOVE to do something that involves cars, and photo, and starting my own business, but I have no way of bringing them all together, so I really don't know what I want to do with my life.

My life is kind of going to shit right now.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Good luck mang, tell that shit head whats good.

I need a job real bad too.
                    All in due time dude. Good friends are made when you least expect it. Like most of us in rt... guarrenteed that when I come over we milk be able to chill and drink and have a blast.

And Dan, not many people ever know what they truly want to do with their lives. I'm 21 and am a rent a cop. When I was younger I never planned to be where I am now.. life is a journey with no destination. Enjoy it as it comes day by day, cause if you worry about the future and the big things, all the little stuff will pass you by.
                    Originally posted by anth
                    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• decisions, decisions....I'm in a pickle right now too.. I dont know if I should do Graphics designing the next 2 years or automotive mechanics/collision repair.

Drama you are like god

Comment

All in due time dude. Good friends are made when you least expect it. Like most of us in rt... guarrenteed that when I come over we milk be able to chill and drink and have a blast.

And Dan, not many people ever know what they truly want to do with their lives. I'm 21 and am a rent a cop. When I was younger I never planned to be where I am now.. life is a journey with no destination. Enjoy it as it comes day by day, cause if you worry about the future and the big things, all the little stuff will pass you by.
                        Definitely this. When I have my own place and there is some event hosted by StanceWorks again in Northern California, you are dropping by.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                        Originally posted by Oxer
                        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

"The road to happiness has many curves" - Nissan Japan

Drama you are like god

Comment

Can you just come here now?
                            Originally posted by Drama View Post
                            decisions, decisions....I'm in a pickle right now too.. I dont know if I should do Graphics designing the next 2 years or automotive mechanics/collision repair.
                            Graphic design, no offense but mechanics can make bank but its getting harder and harder to these days, to be succesful in the automotive industry. Graphic design can take you places, and make you big money when you're young if you know how to market yourself, and you are good at what you do, which based on your drawings you know what the fuck you are doing.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I'm going to school for Information Science and Technology the plan out of college was to start a business that deals with IT consulting for business, (you can make HUGE money doing it), but I'm really debating if I want to do that any more, I would LOVE to do something that involves cars, and photo, and starting my own business, but I have no way of bringing them all together, so I really don't know what I want to do with my life.

I feel you bro. I like working on cars, just not stock oem cars you know? I would love to start my own shop specializing in stance and some performance but then who would come to my shop and pay for me to install coilovers/bags, refinishing wheels you know? Specially a kid that came right out of college. I talked to Dave about it awhile ago and he gave me some info on how to start it and how to get suppliers. Its just idk. I wish someone would just tell me witch way to go you know. Go right to a dealership or spend a year starting/promoting my shop. I know my family would support me and would help with the shop since my mom has a strong background of starting a business and running it, im just worried that it wont be a success. But I **** to think that the rest of my life ill be working flat rate at a dealership. I know I don't want to do that.

-Dan

Comment

• If you start a shop in the right place you could be super successful you just have to choose the right place.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X