This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    well yea, but that rules out the beer drinking. with is half the fun of working on cars
    But it does mean that you won't have 30 left over bolts...
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      some of us want a light weight race car.
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

go to r3v. there are about 400million threads about it
        Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        I've aided in that exact swap, and by aided, I mean, stood around watched and drank, while the swap was performed.
        Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        takes like an hour. easier than changing an axle
        Could have it done in 20 minutes.
        Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        well yea, but that rules out the beer drinking. with is half the fun of working on cars

Yup just signed up for that BS few days ago lol! No way it cant be that easy! Same trany?! lol now am on one!

The mod. left me this !

"Body color wheels would look 1000X better then the look at me i'm a hipster VW guy with tight pants and flat bill sidways hat. "

I told him this!

Originally Posted by JasonC
        Body color wheels would look 1000X better then the look at me i'm a hipster bmw guy with tight pants and flat bill sidways hat.

Lol I agree, but u pretty much summed me up tho....

I'll figure it out in the next week or so....
        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          It's like building a Lego and having two leftover pieces.

Does it look right? Does it work?

Then fuck it. Lightness.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
          www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
          I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
            ahhhh nice i think i would like that a M30 E30! lol still keeps her oldschool some what...

Ill google it am sure i can get the info i need no need to bother u guys lol
            yea, get rid of that bs timing belt and go with the b35.
            Originally posted by Kielan
            I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
              yea, get rid of that bs timing belt and go with the b35.

seems easy lol a bit harder then stated above by the two drinking fishes lol!

But e30 m3 tran will cost! lol I dont want the common m50 swap even tho that would so so much sex but its common and i want to keep her all pre 88! lol nothing newer!
              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=263978

seems easy lol a bit harder then stated above by the two drinking fishes lol!

But e30 m3 tran will cost! lol I dont want the common m50 swap even tho that would so so much sex but its common and i want to keep her all pre 88! lol nothing newer!
                motor swap in cali has to be the same year or newer.....it will be obvious that the motor isnt stock and i dont know if the smog guy will look into what year it is....unless he just checks for all the smog equipment. the b35 wont be pre 88, but its still what you want

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                  We had a good time last year. Had a cabin way out in the middle of fucking no where with dudeman, kyle, jaze, his gril, and buddy, myself, and jdel.

I hardly remember the one night we went to the Dorf. I was fucking hammered.
                  If I haven't moved to CA by that time, which I hope I will have, I'll drive. Maybe fly if I've already moved.
                  Welp, I'm single now. Can't say I'm not happy about it.
                  Good man. After close to 3 years of being tied down single is the shit.

Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                  I have Safe House downloading. Heard it was good.
                  Denzel Washington is one of my favorite actors so naturally I watched it just for that reason but it was good enough to watch it twice more. You definitely need to see Flight if you haven't. It was much better than Safe House imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
                    motor swap in cali has to be the same year or newer.....it will be obvious that the motor isnt stock and i dont know if the smog guy will look into what year it is....unless he just checks for all the smog equipment.
                    not worried about that i might finally have a solid source for smog! I am taking my car to this guy in sunnyvale this saturday (fridays payday) he charges 250! tho. Thats going to kill me but ohhh well shit must pass one way or another lol

Great thing is you copy your paper work show up there leave him w the copy so he can scan it and you just go the car never hits the machine lol. I guess he just runs them all after hours idk dont ask dont tell my friends s14 sr20 just passed last weekend bahhahah

wish me luck! If this shit works swap will be up and going soon!
                    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Samuel L. Jackson View Post
                      If I haven't moved to CA by that time, which I hope I will have, I'll drive. Maybe fly if I've already moved.

Good man. After close to 3 years of being tied down single is the shit.

Denzel Washington is one of my favorite actors so naturally I watched it just for that reason but it was good enough to watch it twice more. You definitely need to see Flight if you haven't. It was much better than Safe House imo.
                      safe house was great

Comment

• ah living in the hood. just heard some random broad yell "well get the fuck out of the car then!"

Comment

not worried about that i might finally have a solid source for smog! I am taking my car to this guy in sunnyvale this saturday (fridays payday) he charges 250! tho. Thats going to kill me but ohhh well shit must pass one way or another lol

Great thing is you copy your paper work show up there leave him w the copy so he can scan it and you just go the car never hits the machine lol. I guess he just runs them all after hours idk dont ask dont tell my friends s14 sr20 just passed last weekend bahhahah

wish me luck! If this shit works swap will be up and going soon!
                          nice. if this source works, i will be in contact with you about my car. if you leave, how do you know if he passed your car?
                          Last edited by NegativeCamber; 12-05-2012, 12:17 PM.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• i think i heat shrinked the plastic on my windows too tight. every time the wind blows it sounds like Im in a submarine and the windows are imploding

Comment

• I've started talking to the sister of a girl that I used to kinda have a thing with.

I don't think it's that big of a deal, but how much of a scum bag does it make me? haha

Comment

i think i heat shrinked the plastic on my windows too tight. every time the wind blows it sounds like Im in a submarine and the windows are imploding
                                I'm trying so hard to "picture" that sound...

Comment

Working...
                                X