This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
    Beer is brilliant for getting drunk. ESPECIALLY shitty beer.

For the longest time, I tried to remember why I never really had bad hangovers when living in the frat house. Then I remembered that Keystone Light was the answer. It's comprised of so much water, that by the time you're on your 12th beer of the night, you've been pissing clear since #5. Full hydration the entire night to counteract the opposite effect that alcohol normally has. So even if you don't drink a single god damned drop of water the entire night, you still wake up without dealing with severe (or even acute) dehydration.

However, mixing different craft beers is a recipe for absolute destruction in the morning. 5 different beers, varying from 7% to 11%, with different ingredients, flavor profiles and absolutely no hydrating effects? Yeah. Why do you think I take sick days at work? It's not like I get sick.
    Light Beer...? I thought you were a man....
    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Might be checking this out after finals.

M3 Sedan manual with 127,000 miles.
      ///M 2.0
      G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
        Last time I drank too much I fell over while taking a piss and got it all over my gf's bathroom and the outside of my pants. Had to hide it from her parents until it dried.
        Hahahahahahaha
        Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
        Idk how people can drink that much beer. I have to drink liquor to get drunk. I can't do more than 3-4 beers in a sitting.
        Same. I can slam a few blue moons but that's about it.
        Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
        Beer is brilliant for getting drunk. ESPECIALLY shitty beer.

For the longest time, I tried to remember why I never really had bad hangovers when living in the frat house. Then I remembered that Keystone Light was the answer. It's comprised of so much water, that by the time you're on your 12th beer of the night, you've been pissing clear since #5. Full hydration the entire night to counteract the opposite effect that alcohol normally has. So even if you don't drink a single god damned drop of water the entire night, you still wake up without dealing with severe (or even acute) dehydration.

However, mixing different craft beers is a recipe for absolute destruction in the morning. 5 different beers, varying from 7% to 11%, with different ingredients, flavor profiles and absolutely no hydrating effects? Yeah. Why do you think I take sick days at work? It's not like I get sick.
        Fuck that! Cheap beer is hangover city. If I get shitfaced on good liquor, I wake up a little dizzy bit not bad. Cheap beer makes me feel like shit.
        Originally posted by Jersh View Post
        Might be checking this out after finals.

M3 Sedan manual with 127,000 miles.
        HEY. I'm the M3 sedan guy around here goddamn it.
        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
          Light Beer...? I thought you were a man....

Originally posted by 180roman View Post
          Recently I switched to Wild Turkey American Honey, it goes down so smooth and tastes so good.
          My friends will not allow me to drink Wild Turkey anymore, in any of its variants. 101 and I go way back.

Wild Andrew has not been out in some time. And that's a very, very good thing.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
          www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
          I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post

HEY. I'm the M3 sedan guy around here goddamn it.
            Well, there's already another guy around here with a silver M3 convertible and this is my next best option.
            ///M 2.0

Comment

• good news: interview at a decent size law firm here
              more good news: due to not knowing anyone out here, i will piss clean should i get the position
              bad news: i'm probably going to have to shave my beard. fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
                Well, there's already another guy around here with a silver M3 convertible and this is my next best option.
                Chop it and make a limo. First M3 limo guy for sure.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                www.stanceworks.com

Comment

My friends will not allow me to drink Wild Turkey anymore, in any of its variants. 101 and I go way back.

Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

Chop it and make a limo. First M3 limo guy for sure.
                    I was thinking about rusting the whole car out... Way more original.

///M 2.0

Comment

• Originally posted by Andrew because I fucking suck at using the backspace on my phone

Hahahahaha

If I see you in person I'm bringing Wild Turkey.
                      Go buy a VW Carrado or some shit.
                      I was thinking about rusting the whole car out... Way more original.

Stickerbomb it and buy XXR's dawg
                      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                      Originally posted by Ollie
                      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Go buy a VW Carrado or some shit.

Stickerbomb it and buy XXR's dawg
                        Bought one once... Never again.

I was thinking rust, racelands, stickered roof rack, and teal ESM wheels... You know for maximum originality and scene points all in one package.
                        ///M 2.0

Comment

• M3 on passtime

Comment

Hahahahaha

If I see you in person I'm bringing Wild Turkey.
                            First, that's going to be your problem, not mine. I'll be having a GREAT time.

Second, 101 or nothing. 80 doesn't do shit for me, and the Rye is only marginally tasty (I prefer Ri, Rittenhouse or about 6 others)

Third, do it, old maid. I want to come out to visit people as soon as I start saving up enough money to do so. It's going to be tough, seeing as how I'll be due for a full brake job, most of my bushings and probably a clutch over the winter. I should probably replace half my Blizzaks this year, too, and I've only got 2 workable Pilots for next summer (one of my fronts has a growing bubble. trash can time).

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                            www.stanceworks.com

Comment

Comment

• Turbo 900 hp

Comment

Working...
                                X