X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The last 2-3 years in Melbourne the NYE day was pretty cold for summer with rain, like 70deg
    But the 3 years before that NYE day was 100deg

And just this week, the weekend was 95deg, then Wed was 60deg and Friday/Sat is expected to be 90deg

Fucking Melbourne weather, you never know what is going to happen
    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
      The last 2-3 years in Melbourne the NYE day was pretty cold for summer with rain, like 70deg
      But the 3 years before that NYE day was 100deg

And just this week, the weekend was 95deg, then Wed was 60deg and Friday/Sat is expected to be 90deg

Fucking Melbourne weather, you never know what is going to happen
      Suddenly, kangaroos
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
        . Trying not to laugh audibly. Not having a lot of luck.

Bartender is old enough to be a grandmother but she makes strong drinks. I felt like an idiot for drinking at the bar with my phone out so now I'm at the restaurant next door.
        my last borderline black out stumble, I tried to lean on a bush to help me regain my balance. Im sure we can all assume how that went. I woke up with dirt/grass stains on my shoulder and hat. had to think............... "oh right, I fell into that bush because I thought it would stop me from falling over"
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• fuck, i just remembered they arent 5x120. khalil, still text me the wheel specs and i will see what i am working with.
          Originally posted by Kielan
          I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
            my last borderline black out stumble, I tried to lean on a bush to help me regain my balance. Im sure we can all assume how that went. I woke up with dirt/grass stains on my shoulder and hat. had to think............... "oh right, I fell into that bush because I thought it would stop me from falling over"
            Sounds about right. My last incident was embarrassing. I was taking a piss at home, and the room started to spin on the way back to bed. I tripped, laughed, and fell into my room where my head boinced off my fiance's leg on the bed. She never felt it, I woke up on the floor.

If I was smart, I would have told Khalil to stop at a liquor store last night so I can watch a Christmas Story and get cocked in my room.

God fucking damn it
            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
            Originally posted by Ollie
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Last time I drank too much I fell over while taking a piss and got it all over my gf's bathroom and the outside of my pants. Had to hide it from her parents until it dried.

Comment

Suddenly, kangaroos
                nah we have enough of those already, don't need it raining kangaroos

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                That sounded like a great ides at the time

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                  Last time I drank too much I fell over while taking a piss and got it all over my gf's bathroom and the outside of my pants. Had to hide it from her parents until it dried.
                  Last NYE we were drinking on the beach and I lost track of time, ended up drinking 3 6packs in 4 hours and passed out at 11pm

Conveniently got up to puke just before the fireworks started, so I didn't miss out lol

Comment

• Texted you Eric.
                    I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                      Last NYE we were drinking on the beach and I lost track of time, ended up drinking 3 6packs in 4 hours and passed out at 11pm

Conveniently got up to puke just before the fireworks started, so I didn't miss out lol
                      Idk how people can drink that much beer. I have to drink liquor to get drunk. I can't do more than 3-4 beers in a sitting.

Comment

• I lost my tolerance...

Comment

For once, I agree and will tolerate this post

So, better.
                          I'm not so bad.

Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                          Idk how people can drink that much beer. I have to drink liquor to get drunk. I can't do more than 3-4 beers in a sitting.
                          I'm the same way. I can't go to any of these UCF parties because it's all kegs and games.

Comment

Beer is brilliant for getting drunk. ESPECIALLY shitty beer.

For the longest time, I tried to remember why I never really had bad hangovers when living in the frat house. Then I remembered that Keystone Light was the answer. It's comprised of so much water, that by the time you're on your 12th beer of the night, you've been pissing clear since #5. Full hydration the entire night to counteract the opposite effect that alcohol normally has. So even if you don't drink a single god damned drop of water the entire night, you still wake up without dealing with severe (or even acute) dehydration.

However, mixing different craft beers is a recipe for absolute destruction in the morning. 5 different beers, varying from 7% to 11%, with different ingredients, flavor profiles and absolutely no hydrating effects? Yeah. Why do you think I take sick days at work? It's not like I get sick.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                            www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                            I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

I prefer liquor too, but i alternate as drinking too much of one thing can get old pretty quick.

I used to drink Jack Daniels but I can go through a bottle in one night but it does not feel good.
                              Recently I switched to Wild Turkey American Honey, it goes down so smooth and tastes so good.

But I think this summer I'll be getting PIMM's No1, for punch on those hot days.

Comment

• Khalil, I'm going to do it!!
                                BMW E38
                                That White Evo
                                -SOLD
                                instagram @kbuss
                                flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X