X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amateur hour in here?
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by CROUTON1977 View Post
      You got that right. Bought my Avenger new and got the one-year free and then trying to deal with SiriusXM's shitty customer service doesn't help my stress level... Glad I am medicated.
      I was too distracted by the color you chose to actually read what you wrote
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• This guy

Comment

• sitting at a new site, waiting to receive some documents that I need to look over and update

bored
          Last edited by 180roman; 12-04-2012, 04:23 PM.
          Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
            sitting at a new site, waiting to receive some documents that I need to look over and update

bored
            Right there with you. Stuck in a hotel room bored as shit.

Maybe I'll go hit up the bar and see what's free again...
            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
            Originally posted by Ollie
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
              Right there with you. Stuck in a hotel room bored as shit.

Maybe I'll go hit up the bar and see what's free again...
              when I was in NY for training in Sept, I got hammered at the hotel bar

Comment

• Fresh oil change and cleaned the car in and out, fell in love again lol.
                I dislike Byron.

Comment

• When you decide to fall out of love with it you should send it my way
                  [URL="http://bagriders.com/modlab/"][COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][B]BagRiders[/B][/COLOR][/URL]

Comment

• Got my NYE plans sorted.

Going to a themed house party ,'Tis time for a sexy party' theme

The house has a spa too, so drinks, spa, fireworks and friends, maybe beach too as it is not far from the bay.
                    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• I tend to go for the neck, then i follow with a kick to the Ballz!
                      IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Hotel bars are great for killing time and getting shithammered.

Last time I went on vacation with my family (sister + parents), I decided to ditch their after-dinner plans of nothing, and instead went to the hotel bar. It was a pretty large, open-space bar in the middle of the main building at this resort (Westin La Paloma). I figured I'd sit down and get some writing done while sipping on a couple cocktails.

Then the bartender, some cute girl in her late 20's, sees me writing and tells me that she was a creative writing major. We start talking, a lot, and she keeps pouring me fresh Manhattans the second I finish the previous one.

2 hours and 6 heavy-poured Manhattans later, I'm stumbling back to my room. It's one of those near-blackout stumbles that would make me feel incredibly self-conscious if I had the requisite number of brain cells to give a shit. I think I fell over twice on the way back, stopped to puke in some bushes, and fell asleep face-down and sideways on my bed.

I almost threw up in the pool the next day while trying to calm my stomach down.

So yeah, hotel bars are pretty sweet.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                        www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                        I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

Got my NYE plans sorted.

Going to a themed house party ,'Tis time for a sexy party' theme

The house has a spa too, so drinks, spa, fireworks and friends, maybe beach too as it is not far from the bay.
                          Im house sitting while my buddy and his fiance go to Times Square

Comment

the bay.
                            [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4d7UwaNrIQ"]Traxamillion feat. Too $hort and Mistah FAB - "Sideshow" - YouTube[/ame]

YEEEEEEEE
                            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                              Hotel bars are great for killing time and getting shithammered.

Last time I went on vacation with my family (sister + parents), I decided to ditch their after-dinner plans of nothing, and instead went to the hotel bar. It was a pretty large, open-space bar in the middle of the main building at this resort (Westin La Paloma). I figured I'd sit down and get some writing done while sipping on a couple cocktails.

Then the bartender, some cute girl in her late 20's, sees me writing and tells me that she was a creative writing major. We start talking, a lot, and she keeps pouring me fresh Manhattans the second I finish the previous one.

2 hours and 6 heavy-poured Manhattans later, I'm stumbling back to my room. It's one of those near-blackout stumbles that would make me feel incredibly self-conscious if I had the requisite number of brain cells to give a shit. I think I fell over twice on the way back, stopped to puke in some bushes, and fell asleep face-down and sideways on my bed.

I almost threw up in the pool the next day while trying to calm my stomach down.

So yeah, hotel bars are pretty sweet.
                              ah yes, the borderline black out stumble. how familiar I am with you

Comment

• War Z, or Assassins Creed 3. Which to play??

Comment

Working...
                                X