goo.gl

Sent from my Etch A Sketch
      spammers! Dave HAMMER TIME!
      IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• +1 for True Life: I'm a dubber.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
          Makes no sense. So you did hit the tree? Just not with your roof?

where does Sean say they turn a profit
          He didn't. He said that he pays a subscription.
          I responding to your comment of "Spotify WILL be dead in the next couple years if people don't start paying for a subscription. "

You made it sound like no one pays for a subscription.
          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• One of the biggest Dub guys out here had a mostly stock GTI for the past 4 years. Still lives with his parents and works a desk job, no girlfriend, but always talks a big game. I've seen him get turned down more times than I can count.

Juat bought a 2012 Mustang GT. Not sure if more or less douchebag...
            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
            Originally posted by Ollie
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• my mom has a mk4 jetta great dd for her she is old and slow! Never really let her down i guess its okay...

The only VW we have other then that is this!

no meets no Vw forums no shows just us and the car. Gets out here and there. We pretty much dont care for it, at times we forget its still here mk2 golf vr shwap
              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• i am thinking about buying wheels and cleanaing them up and reselling lol!

Last edited by Rob&co; 12-04-2012, 11:36 AM.
                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                  He didn't. He said that he pays a subscription.
                  I responding to your comment of "Spotify WILL be dead in the next couple years if people don't start paying for a subscription. "

You made it sound like no one pays for a subscription.
                  No yeah that's totally what I meant. NOBODY in the world pays for it.

Awesome analytical skills bro

IG: @_olliee

Comment

Why would you have hit a tree if you flipped but somehow avoided it because it hopped the curb instead? That's what I don't get.
                    There are a lot of factors, i should have taken more pictures of the scene... because of the fact that the car had a lower center of gravity the force of the t-bone, the speed at which i was traveling, and the angle that I hit the curb and subsequent hill, the car did not flip into the tree that was at the top of the embankment. The skids were a sweeping curve to the right, and then to the left, narrowly avoiding the tree. Because the car did not tip at all, i had more control of it and was able to steer it somewhat, which probably stopped me from hitting the tree. Also tires on wet grass have more grip that the side of the car.

of course you can call BS on all of that since I only got a C in physics, but what I know is that I avoided a tree that I should have hit according to the responding firemen and police officers.

I believe in God, but I also believe that having a lower center of gravity had something to do with me not hitting that tree.

I tried to sound as cool as possible in my own build thread by giving credit to being low, instead of faith and amazing driving skills. The build thread in my sig covers both that tdi and my current one, you can probably get a better understanding there if you want to waste your time...

Comment

• lol ^
                      IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

No yeah that's totally what I meant. NOBODY in the world pays for it.

Awesome analytical skills bro
                        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• god damn rain
                          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• For once it's sunny in the PNW. Shit won't last long.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                              For once it's sunny in the PNW. Shit won't last long.
                              it rains more here than it does in Seattle. True story
                              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• blah blah blah Mark Twain blah blah blah weather in New England blah blah blah five minutes...

Comment

Working...
                                X