This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MrJereMoose View Post
    While I can't blame the purists of bf.c for getting angry at the bombardment of VWs, I still think there is value in drawing inspiration from other sources. I wouldn't own a BMW or VW if it weren't for someone posting rusty in a jdm civic forum once.
    Lol nobody gets inspired by vw's. They seriously offer nothing to the automotive community.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• heyyyyaaaaa guys!
      IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
        Lol nobody gets inspired by vw's. They seriously offer nothing to the automotive community.
        lol truth. I honestly don't even remember this bombardment of vw's on bf.c. I do know that vw kids move on to bmw's after they don't get enough attention and I **** it.

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• i once had a mkiv jetta. ***** it
          Jason
          flickr
          build thread

Comment

• Once i had a GF with a jetta! I ***** it, and now i **** them BOTH!
            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
              Once i had a GF with a jetta! I ***** it, and now i **** them BOTH!
              lol rob
              BMW E38
              That White Evo
              -SOLD
              instagram @kbuss
              flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by kbuss View Post
                lol rob
                lets have a deep dish pizza on me! Idk how some can spell out the word **** and i cannot?! WTF
                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• You can't argue with the logic of owning a tdi though... if bmw brought a 1-series diesel to the US, I would be all over it.

Comment

• This dude I know graduated from a good school, worked for the senator in my town, had a sick apartment, hot ass gf, was totally normal and cool, then he bought an MK4 Jetta and IT RUINED HIS LIFE. Not even kidding. It fell apart so he fell behind on payments, got it repo'd, and now he works at a bagel shop and is a total fucking hipster, vegan, homeless looking fuck. True story. The jetta was the cause of it all.

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• wait a minute.....so you are telling me that the front page feature for only shiny things? lol
                      Originally posted by Kielan
                      I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                        lets have a deep dish pizza on me! Idk how some can spell out the work **** and i cannot?! WTF
                        Quote the people that can, and you'll find out...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                          This dude I know graduated from a good school, worked for the senator in my town, had a sick apartment, hot ass gf, was totally normal and cool, then he bought an MK4 Jetta and IT RUINED HIS LIFE. Not even kidding. It fell apart so he fell behind on payments, got it repo'd, and now he works at a bagel shop and is a total fucking hipster, vegan, homeless looking fuck. True story. The jetta was the cause of it all.
                          Ohhh man sucks! Sounds too cali to me! Lol i fear the credit! Mob cheap old cars have more cash in pocket!

Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
                          wait a minute.....so you are telling me that the front page feature for only shiny things? lol
                          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

This dude I know graduated from a good school, worked for the senator in my town, had a sick apartment, hot ass gf, was totally normal and cool, then he bought an MK4 Jetta and IT RUINED HIS LIFE. Not even kidding. It fell apart so he fell behind on payments, got it repo'd, and now he works at a bagel shop and is a total fucking hipster, vegan, homeless looking fuck. True story. The jetta was the cause of it all.
                            I'll agree on the Mk4, mine was a piece, but I grew to like it eventually. However, there was a reason I was so happy after I got t-boned....

Comment

• Originally posted by MrJereMoose View Post
                              Quote the people that can, and you'll find out...
                              Hate

lol
                              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

MTV True Life: My Mk4 Ruined My Life.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Working...
                                X