This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
    I have heard that, havent gotten around to setting up an account though.
    i use bt for my sound system in my living room.
    I like it because it has almost every song out there available to use, and has the option to "make available offline" so I can stream it even I am in a spot without service. I was skeptical at first, but definitely worth the $10 a month.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
      What car are you guys bitching about?
      Feature car
      Originally posted by andybob View Post
      I like my satellite radio. Always good shit to listen to. When I'm around the house its Pandora, Spotify at work, and Sirius in the car. I tool a trip over summer in my dad's truck and he only has FM radio and I forgot how much it sucks.
      Sat radio will be dead within the next 10 years or less
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• I have an iPod connected to my head unit that I leave in the glovebox for weeks at a time, but I have the ability to use my phone and bluetooth. I figure that i might forget the ipod inside after syncing it, but with my iCloud and never forgetting my phone I'll always have music

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
          I like it because it has almost every song out there available to use, and has the option to "make available offline" so I can stream it even I am in a spot without service. I was skeptical at first, but definitely worth the $10 a month.
          That is dope

Comment

• Lol I'm just bitching cuz I'm in a piss-poor mood.
            BMW E38
            That White Evo
            -SOLD
            instagram @kbuss
            flickr

Comment

• I haven't used Pandora in a long time. Moved on to the TuneIn app since I mostly listen to electronic.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                I haven't used Pandora in a long time. Moved on to the TuneIn app since I mostly listen to electronic.
                You would, you prick.

Comment

Meh, idk about that. I know a lot of over the road truckers and people that generally spend a lot of time in a car really like it. Spotify and Pandora are great in the car if you are in areas with good cell phone service. Around here coverage is spotty at best so you're better off with satellite radio or fm radio.

If it did go out of business I'd go Spotify route like Sean did. Like he said you can listen offline, create playlists, and do a couple other things you can't do with Pandora.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbuss View Post
                    Lol I'm just bitching cuz I'm in a piss-poor mood.
                    It's cool man. I think for a while a lot of the BMW guys were really excited to see other cars, but appreciating another type of car is one thing, love for a certain car never goes away.

Honestly, I never jumped on the E28 train, although rusty (with just the rusted hood) brought me over from my civic si to bmws. I like Rusty, but I've never wanted an E28.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                      I haven't used Pandora in a long time. Moved on to the TuneIn app since I mostly listen to electronic.
                      That's pretty much all I listen to anymore.

Sirius has the channel BPM which is the big name EDM guys all the time. The also have an Electric Area channel that plays a lot more Trance type stuff but also has a lot of cool mixes on the weekends.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                        Meh, idk about that. I know a lot of over the road truckers and people that generally spend a lot of time in a car really like it. Spotify and Pandora are great in the car if you are in areas with good cell phone service. Around here coverage is spotty at best so you're better off with satellite radio or fm radio.

If it did go out of business I'd go Spotify route like Sean did. Like he said you can listen offline, create playlists, and do a couple other things you can't do with Pandora.
                        That's why I like the available offline option. My electro playlist is 580 songs and is available to me with 0 Internet connection.

Comment

You would, you prick.
                          Electronic music forevarrrrrrrrrrr.

Comment

• Sean wtf are you streaming thru? Head unit? Dice unit?
                            I dislike Byron.

Comment

Spotify WILL be dead in the next couple years if people don't start paying for a subscription. They've never turned a profit. Like millions in losses every year. It's a horrible business model.

Originally posted by MrJereMoose View Post
                              they also didn't like the fact that there were people posting pictures of VWs
                              who can blame them

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                                who can blame them
                                While I can't blame the purists of bf.c for getting angry at the bombardment of VWs, I still think there is value in drawing inspiration from other sources. I wouldn't own a BMW or VW if it weren't for someone posting rusty in a jdm civic forum once.

Comment

Working...
                                X