X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
    HAHAHAHa
    is that the same dude that has a build thread for the stancenation dude?
    nah. hes just some PNW kid who likes to take pics
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      saturday I made tacos and watched Weeds on Netflix lol
      you watch weeds! lol dope!

Oh yeah we had this chat lol! Man Dave you should have been there! Lol i see this cute azn girl in the club and i walked up to her trying to buy her a drink lol!

It didnt go too well....... lol
      IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
        you watch weeds! lol dope!

Oh yeah we had this chat lol! Man Dave you should have been there! Lol i see this cute azn girl in the club and i walked up to her trying to buy her a drink lol!

It didnt go too well....... lol
        just finished season 7 last night

Comment

saturday I made tacos and watched Weeds on Netflix lol
          I laid on my ass all day Saturday and played AC3. Then I spent stupid amounts of money for Saturday night dinner and Sunday afternoon brunch with my girlfriend. Then I went home and jumped right back into AC3, which I played until I went to bed last night at 11.

Telling your girlfriend that you're spending more time with the TV than her, "because I want to get my money's worth on this purchase," is apparently a totally fine answer to give. Helps to have a slightly nerdy girlfriend.

She also gave me her Netflix password. Double score.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
          www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
          I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• I can't stand that they only have Season 3+ here on Netfilx, I just wanted to see the first 2 seasons,

Buutttt nooooo..

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
              I laid on my ass all day Saturday and played AC3. Then I spent stupid amounts of money for Saturday night dinner and Sunday afternoon brunch with my girlfriend. Then I went home and jumped right back into AC3, which I played until I went to bed last night at 11.

Telling your girlfriend that you're spending more time with the TV than her, "because I want to get my money's worth on this purchase," is apparently a totally fine answer to give. Helps to have a slightly nerdy girlfriend.

hahaha. a couple weeks ago this check came over and put her netflix info on my compter and stayed logged it. I was so tempted to start watching ridiculous ass shit and see if she said anything. but then I cleared cookies one day, and couldnt get back in. DAMN!

Comment

just finished season 7 last night
                Ahhh nice, (ps i told her that she is so gorg she must shit ground beef! LOL It didnt go well)

Then i told her "hey hey aslong as i have a face you will have a chair!" she ran away after that! lol

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post

Ohhh nice dude this girl you found sounds like a good one for ya! Good jobba!
                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Gotta poop.

Where'e mommyslittlefaggot
                  I dislike Byron.

Comment

• finally have internet. jesus h fucking christ that fucking sucked.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                      Gotta poop.

Where'e mommyslittlefaggot
                      lol Chris will rip you a new one KK lol
                      IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• We're having dinner tonight
                        I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                          We're having dinner tonight
                          no invite ? Shady! lol just because am half way across the world dont mean u dont invite! lol

OHHHH WILLS GOT FEATURED!
                          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Fucking christ, if Just Stance steals another one of my photos. I'm going to set them on blast.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• just raced some 90's mustang with a loud ass exhaust in my parent's toyota matrix and destroyed him he was so pissed lol

IG: Nick475

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                                Fucking christ, if Just Stance steals another one of my photos. I'm going to set them on blast.
                                tell em why you mad son

Comment

Working...
                                X