• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
    Hello
    yooooo! niggi!
    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      sometimes i see a grammar error after I post and Im all like "fuck you Marriam Webster and your dictionary. Come on me bro!"
      Then I dont change the error out of spite
      Come on me?

So I just bombed a thread with a spider pic...

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
        Come on me?

So I just bombed a thread with a spider pic...
        you must be new here if you havent heard that one before lol
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• :/

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
            yooooo! niggi!
            Sup Rob. Hows the sticky green?

Comment

Sup Rob. Hows the sticky green?
              ohh its always good! Got a bonus on my next check so u know whats going down! lol

Need to go re-up tho at the pharmacy! tgif
              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• gas tank on E but all joints on ME!
                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

ohh its always good! Got a bonus on my next check so u know whats going down! lol

Need to go re-up tho at the pharmacy! tgif
                  Re-up??

I had some denver stuff the other night and it was great! Not the normal sleepy feel I get. Had the craziest munchies

Comment

Re-up??

I had some denver stuff the other night and it was great! Not the normal sleepy feel I get. Had the craziest munchies
                    ahhh sounds like a hybrid!? strain....? (sativas are light and more of a happy buzz, aftects the mind. Indica (myfavs all i smoke) are heavy mind and body highs!)

Hybrd is when you cross the two. It can be dune in pretty much any & rates. Like 80intica and 20 sativa~!

you actually chop two seeds in half and stick togerther and hope is sprouts type shit! LOL

re-up ; to fill up, restock or buy
                    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

ahhh sounds like a hybrid!? strain....? (sativas are light and more of a happy buzz, aftects the mind. Indica (myfavs all i smoke) are heavy mind and body highs!)

Hybrd is when you cross the two. It can be dune in pretty much any & rates. Like 80intica and 20 sativa~!

you actually chop two seeds in half and stick togerther and hope is sprouts type shit! LOL

re-up ; to fill up, restock or buy
                      Not sure what it was it was great. Either that or my tolerance is building more.

Gotcha, saw your stuff on IG pretty pricey for that little?

Comment

Not sure what it was it was great. Either that or my tolerance is building more.

Gotcha, saw your stuff on IG pretty pricey for that little?
                        Man i wish i can reach out to the rt folks for a smoke out! lol beam up scotty!

yeah , at times i treat my self to the top of that shelf lol (but if the RoyalGDP that bag was half killed lol Plus that stuff is rock solid dense little wighs alot lol)

wtf is your user name again, u only lerk no like huh lol
                        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                          Jesus fucking christ that 911 sounds amazing.
                          +1

praying this won't skyrocket

Team ELITE
                          '02 Porsche 996

Comment

• Originally posted by Justin821 View Post
                            Nice! The torque curve on a boxer six with a supercharger must be as flat as my first girlfriend was back in junior high.

Did I mention that I secretly love your car? 'Cause I do.

Also, I'm a feature writer (freelance) for Total 911. If your mod list is pretty stout, especially after that supercharger, perhaps I can pitch your car to my editor to see if he'd like to feature it.

Finally, for anybody here, I'm going to start freelancing for Performance BMW soon, too. If you've got ideas for a feature (be it your car, a friend's, etc.), pitch them to me via e-mail: andrew.krok@gmail.com

I'd like to get some more StanceWorks love up in there.
                            Last edited by FluidMotorUnion; 11-30-2012, 05:09 PM.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                            www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                            I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by Justin821 View Post
                              welll welllllllll! Look what the bentley dragged in!
                              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lG5aSZBAuPs"]XXYYXX - About You [directed by VASH] HD - YouTube[/ame]
                                WOW LOVE THIS!
                                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Working...
                                X