X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not looking good for dod. I use a friends dad's machine shop to work and he won't have free time free this weekend for a while so I won't be able to get the work done for that kit I've been messing with.

You dont need to pay up front. Shit, Ieave a deposit and take em

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
      what is this, you have equips?
      3 spoke voggards haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
        Not looking good for dod. I use a friends dad's machine shop to work and he won't have free time free this weekend for a while so I won't be able to get the work done for that kit I've been messing with.

You dont need to pay up front. Shit, Ieave a deposit and take em
        My buddy lives in LI and might be coming.. maybe he could get them for me.

Could I resell them without tires for close to what I paid you think? No idea what they go for but it seems like theyre definitely worth that

IG: @_olliee

Comment

3 spoke voggards haha.
          Oh i remember those
          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Going to try and get this anno shit going after school and build those bbs rs while im at it

Comment

• There are 3 dudes on vortex that sold them for 1200 and a set on eBay went for 850 and were 7's and 8's. A dude on zip tied had the 3 piece with ddc lips he was trying to sell me for 2500.

Thing is to some they ate hideous, only og's can appreciate the 3 spoke early 90's madness

Comment

• The vortex sets were refinished though

Comment

• Sup yo.

Just ate about 8 egg whites and some toast. Cooked hot sauce in with the eggs. Never gets old. Been eating breakfasts like this for the past 2 weeks and its om nom nom every morning.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

There are 3 dudes on vortex that sold them for 1200 and a set on eBay went for 850 and were 7's and 8's. A dude on zip tied had the 3 piece with ddc lips he was trying to sell me for 2500.

Thing is to some they ate hideous, only og's can appreciate the 3 spoke early 90's madness
                    They would look good on the right car

Comment

• Google is getting on my nerves/ getting fucking creepy. I had to create an email for when I had my Droid, and apparently that means I have a Google+ account. This also means that my youtube account shows my whole name, instead of a username when I post something. This is fucking ridiculous.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                        So dude, you should totally let me rent those 16" sport wheels. I'm having a hell of a time finding drift spares
                        I'll make you a deal. If you want to come pick them up at my house, you can use them for the weekend free of charge- just bring them back with some tires on them that have a little meat left so I can use them to drift on. Fair enough?

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                        Ollie, stop playing and take these equips from me
                        I'll gladly purchase some of your wares.
                        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                        Originally posted by Ollie
                        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Google is going to become an ISP too.

There's an incognito mode, I do t know what it does though

Comment

Google is going to become an ISP too.

There's an incognito mode, I do t know what it does though
                            You go into serial killer mode. You can do some shit, but no one really sees it until after you're done. Kind of like a ninja I guess.
                            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                            Originally posted by Ollie
                            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• All incognito mode does is not report your search history. Everything else is the same. It's coded so that it doesn't remember passwords, so it makes you feel all stealthy and shit, but google still gets all the same info they did before. Get used to it, everything you do is monitored.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Anyone know any good video cams I can buy? I want to toy with videos but have zero idea about the hardware.

Comment

Working...
                                X