This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Iscrape View Post
    hahah everyone needs to remember to pack extra planks of wood to get into the parking garages
    And a couple credit cards to pay the fees.

Comment

hahah everyone needs to remember to pack extra planks of wood to get into the parking garages
      You are joking here but I have seen it in real life, there was this group of stanced VW's the first guy though he could make it, tore the lip and front bumper right off. The others were smart enough to put on the planks... (Which got a ton of attention hahah).
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
        You are joking here but I have seen it in real life, there was this group of stanced VW's the first guy though he could make it, tore the lip and front bumper right off. The others were smart enough to put on the planks... (Which got a ton of attention hahah).
        oh yea it does happen lol ie.
        Originally posted by TheNeek
        BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

nice nice. yea i still got your numba so when it gets around your vacation time we will setup an official stance meeting lol. im sure there will be plenty to do around NY justin knows his way pretty good around there.
          duuddee fo shoo!!

Originally posted by prodigee View Post
          I wanna come!!! I know my way around the NYC pretty well. We should have a NYC meet.
          your more than welcome

Originally posted by .:Heather:. View Post
          wait....I wanna go too!
          that'd be so epic

Originally posted by Iscrape View Post
          haha we are gunna take the train? we will probably have to caravan lol
          Drama we will all be there to welcome you to the BIG APPLE haha
          now this is gonna be epic.Were gonna haz a big party for me
          |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
          Drama you are like god
          Originally posted by SwearBear
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post

now this is gonna be epic.Were gonna haz a big party for me
            hahah it will deffinetely be fun. i hope there is a chucke E cheese around there because i cannot party legally lol

BTW prodigee how did court go?

Comment

• Hahah hell yeah.

We should have an NYC meet it would be SO epic.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• what is the party for though?

Comment

hahah it will deffinetely be fun. i hope there is a chucke E cheese around there because i cannot party legally lol

BTW prodigee how did court go?
                  Met with the prosecuting attorney (she was a bitch) got a continuance, and I am going to trial on May 7th. I have a lawyer and everything now. So we shall see how it goes from there.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

wait...you're not 21 yet????

Comment

• Originally posted by .:Heather:. View Post
                      what is the party for though?
                      Drama coming up north lol
                      haha nope not yet
                      Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                      Met with the prosecuting attorney (she was a bitch) got a continuance, and I am going to trial on May 7th. I have a lawyer and everything now. So we shall see how it goes from there.
                      oh wow they make it seem like you killed someone good luck though

Comment

• I can't partake in any real "party" activities either...
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Drama coming up north lol
                          haha nope not yet

oh wow they make it seem like you killed someone good luck though
                          Its like I went on a fucking homicidal rampage, its fucking ridiculous.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• i'm to old lol

Comment

• So UUC kinda fucked me over. The whole "we will send you a stage 2 ltw flywheel kit for the same price for the stage 1 and you will be charged no extra" was as they like to call it a misunderstanding. . My total came to $848 with the stage 1, stainless steel clutch lines, and clutch arm bushings. Now its about $975 for a stage 2, stainless steel clutch lines, and clutch arm bushings. I argued with them today about how I was told I wouldnt be charged extra, but they denied it. Kinda pissed off because now im more over budget for this whole swap. Plus with the stage 1 packaged it came with a clutch alignment tool, and the stage 2 does not. So now I have no tool to even put on the clutch. Tried telling them that and they said to use the OEM shifter since it doubles as a alignment tool. But I dont have the OEM shifter. Ahhhh.

Anyway, going home early tomorrow to get the auto trans out (only have like 10 bolts left then shes free) and to put the clutch pedals in and do the wiring for reverse lights. Im hopeing to start putting everything back together friday/early sat. and have her running by sunday.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by .:Heather:. View Post
                                i'm to old lol
                                Happens to the best of us.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X