X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
    somewhere?

in what state are they?
    They were a little rough when I bought them, they haven't been polished or cleaned in over two years. Most of the center caps were starting to go to a flat finish instead of gloss, so I polished them all with some Plastix. After some wheel cleaner, a toothbrush, and some 2000-grit on the lips, they're cleaning up nicely.

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    Not sure if srs...
    Safety Restraint System is always serious.
    Last edited by MommysLittleMonster; 11-28-2012, 08:04 AM.
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Another set of Style 5s. Wooooooo.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        Another set of Style 5s. Wooooooo.
        Don't give me that sass Mr. no-lip M-Par bitch.

I'm going to stick to my guns and get a set of Kosei's. Style 5's are nice, but they're everywhere, and I really don't like the idea of only running a 215 tire.
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Fuck.

One of our family friends passed today, he was 95 years old. One of our neighbors at the cottage that we see a lot during the summer, we were all actually pretty close.

This sucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
            Fuck.

One of our family friends passed today, he was 95 years old. One of our neighbors at the cottage that we see a lot during the summer, we were all actually pretty close.

This sucks.
            Sorry to hear that. Sounds like he was able to live a long life though. Cheers to that.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
              Sorry to hear that. Sounds like he was able to live a long life though. Cheers to that.
              Yeah. It's a trip to think of what he's seen in his days- I wish I could have talked to him more and listened to his stories. I mean, he was born in 1917- imagine being a teenager in the 30's and growing up through the 40's. That's a fucking head trip to think about the technology that's grown around him.

We could all tell he was on his way out for the past year or two, but you can never be totally ready to say goodbye. My dad and I did a lot of stuff with him/for him, especially around his cottage. Yard work, repairs, ect. He was a sharp guy, had his wits about him since I saw him last in August. I feel really badly for his significant other, she's a little old lady who's always had Jack to do stuff for her, I can't imagine what she's feeling.

I work in the same building as my dad, I'm almost afraid to go see him. I know he's taking this hard, we both were close with Jack.

Comment

Don't give me that sass Mr. no-lip M-Par bitch.

I'm going to stick to my guns and get a set of Kosei's. Style 5's are nice, but they're everywhere, and I really don't like the idea of only running a 215 tire.
                Then get 17x10.5s all around with 245/35s.

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                  Not sure how I feel about this:

Idk why someone would put bubbly fenders on top of those sharp fenders. It clashes so hard. Not to mention you can just replicate the original fenders wider to retain a badass oem widebody look. It annoys me because I want to go wide with the e36 but the boxy/straight body lines make it impossible not to ruin the classic look of the car.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                    Then get 17x10.5s all around with 245/35s.
                    I'm thinking 245/40's on 17x8.5 +40(ish) will be just dandy on my car with the stock fenders and current H&R's.

Comment

• Fuck it's awkward when you go out for a real handshake and the other guy goes for a pound/dap and it's all a mish mosh

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                        Fuck it's awkward when you go out for a real handshake and the other guy goes for a pound/dap and it's all a mish mosh

I always just fist bump the dude's open palm. Seems to work out. Hasn't cost me any friends yet.

Yet.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                        www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                        I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

I'm thinking 245/40's on 17x8.5 +40(ish) will be just dandy on my car with the stock fenders and current H&R's.

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                          Fuck it's awkward when you go out for a real handshake and the other guy goes for a pound/dap and it's all a mish mosh
                          i **** that shit. Especially when it's obvious I'm coming in for a solid handshake or vice versa. Either way its better than a limp bitchass handshake lol that's the worst

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                            You should just not associate yourself with people who still do the "pound" in a professional setting.
                            Originally posted by Ollie View Post

i **** that shit. Especially when it's obvious I'm coming in for a solid handshake or vice versa. Either way its better than a limp bitchass handshake lol that's the worst
                            Dear God, the limp noodle handshake is the fucking worst. That or when the other guy has cold and clammy hands... ugh.

Comment

• I instantly judge guys when they have a fag handshake.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                                I instantly judge guys when they have a fag handshake.
                                Same. It's like, what the fuck are you focusing on that detracts from you shaking my hand like a man? I learned that when I was like 5.

Comment

Working...
                                X