This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Doug Funny View Post
    The magic 11 letter word you are looking for is "John Ludwick".
    What did I say about telling me?

I don't believe you, so I'm going to continue until I find the right word to put there.

Adolescence?
    Clergywoman?
    Fastballers?
    Lumberjacks?
    Paratrooper?
    Rotaviruses?
    Zillionaire?

It's zillionaire, isn't it?

www.fluidmotorunion.com
    www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
    I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
      What did I say about telling me?

I don't believe you, so I'm going to continue until I find the right word to put there.

Adolescence?
      Clergywoman?
      Fastballers?
      Lumberjacks?
      Paratrooper?
      Rotaviruses?
      Zillionaire?

It's zillionaire, isn't it?
      if it wasnt zillionaire the first time, why would it be zillionaire the second time!
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        if it wasnt zillionaire the first time, why would it be zillionaire the second time!
        [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BepgNl14dVc"]It's A Jackal (Family Guy) - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• bleh!

Please your thoughts!
          [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcaPu9JPenU&feature=related"]Bam Bam - Sister Nancy - YouTube[/ame]
          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
            bleh!

Please your thoughts!
            Bam Bam - Sister Nancy - YouTube
            just from the starting pic. I can tell that if I listen to it, I will have a bad time

Comment

• why must people slam doors? they will also shut if you close them without such force

Comment

just from the starting pic. I can tell that if I listen to it, I will have a bad time
                Beat me to it
                Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                why must people slam doors? they will also shut if you close them without such force
                Have you ever had the pleasure of slamming a door? Quite refreshing.
                BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                Originally posted by Ollie
                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

why must people slam doors? they will also shut if you close them without such force
                  I say that to pretty much everybody that uses one of my car doors.

Holy shit, my car is only 4 years old, the hinges haven't rusted themselves together yet. You don't need to shift your entire weight behind your door-closing arm.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                  www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                  I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                    Beat me to it

slamming a door in a rage is awesome. but there is no need to if you are just going to let the dog out to piss. wtf

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                      I say that to pretty much everybody that uses one of my car doors.

Holy shit, my car is only 4 years old, the hinges haven't rusted themselves together yet. You don't need to shift your entire weight behind your door-closing arm.
                      I slammed a customers door so hard once at work that my boss told me "holy shit dude, you shut that door so hard, I thought the passenger door was gonna open"

Comment

ohhhhh Dave lol give it a chance next time when your swim in that vodka!

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                        right! I have that shit like my damn cussin slams the shit out of my trunk EVERYTIME! Fuck last time i almost made him walk lol!

BTW THIS ASS-HOLE opens doors!
                        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                          ohhhhh Dave lol give it a chance next time when your swim in that vodka!

right! I have that shit like my damn cussin slams the shit out of my trunk EVERYTIME! Fuck last time i almost made him walk lol!

BTW THIS ASS-HOLE opens doors!
                          everyone opens doors. or else we'd all be standing outside like a bunch of fucktards

Comment

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post

Do you think maybe some doors should have been slammed before posting those things about John on Hollywood East?

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                              Beat me to it

chris!
                              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

everyone opens doors. or else we'd all be standing outside like a bunch of fucktards
                                i ment for other Americans! In everyday society lol!
                                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Working...
                                X