X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh the pic you posted is an e46 coupe rear lol
    I dislike Byron.

Comment

• i broke my foot anyone wanna pull a trans for me? ill pay you in macaroni.

Comment

• Originally posted by Radmz View Post
        i broke my foot anyone wanna pull a trans for me? ill pay you in macaroni.
        Hear that? It's the sound of no one caring

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
          Oh the pic you posted is an e46 coupe rear lol
          Word? That's the Altima haha.

My next setup will be 8's or 10's in the rear dash and amps probably under the front seats.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
            Hear that? It's the sound of no one caring
            Hahahahahahahah

Originally posted by coconutt View Post
            Word? That's the Altima haha.

My next setup will be 8's or 10's in the rear dash and amps probably under the front seats.
            Ohhhh yehhhh Nevermind haha.

Yo we gotta have an ae86 talk mang.
            I dislike Byron.

Comment

• things obviously went too well for old dave in october. cause as of now, november has raped me and left me in the fetal position in the corner. fucking hell
              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                things obviously went too well for old dave in october. cause as of now, november has raped me and left me in the fetal position in the corner. fucking hell
                I'm calling bullshit.

Dave never gets in the fetal position

Comment

I'm calling bullshit.

Dave never gets in the fetal position
                  hahahaha figuratively

Nov -
                  hurricane, so all my main accounts sent their cars down south. lost lots of money
                  10in of snow a week later. lost more money
                  holiday = 3 day work week. lost more money
                  holiday = i **** spending time with my family. whatever
                  car im borrowing has been running like shit the last 2 weeks. I think it needs plugs. feels like a misfire. but its a fwd v6, so the rear plugs are against the firewall. do not want
                  today, went to the mall to check out some new kicks cause i was bored. totally walked by this chick Ive been talking to and she was with some other dude. Like we practically brushed shoulders as we passed.

Comment

It's been at my moms for like a year now and when I went to get it on Friday I was like, god damn this thing is huge!
                    its all about volume. just make it a foot wide, then the rest is all length to gain the needed volume so it sounds good.
                    Originally posted by Kielan
                    I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
                      its all about volume. just make it a foot wide, then the rest is all length to gain the needed volume.
                      werd, super easy to make. and that sub sounds good even in a shitty box lol

Comment

werd, super easy to make. and that sub sounds good even in a shitty box lol
                        dave, are you doing side work, such as small item fiberglassing?

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

dave, are you doing side work, such as small item fiberglassing?
                          not usually. whats up?

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                            Jason, this was the car. It's the 5th one in the US, and it was amazing to see.

993 Forum - RWB Conversion...Warning not for the purest - I know after searching the older threads that RWB's design and style is a very polarizing discussion. That said, I have always like the look and started discussing a possible build with the owner of RWB, Nakai-san back in December. Well, long story short, I...

and a video of the whole build/photoshoot
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNPm...ature=youtu.be
                            [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcXQK_sWtMY"]Community - Abed "Cool. Cool cool cool + Pew" - YouTube[/ame]

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                            Originally posted by Oxer
                            You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                            Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                            Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

not usually. whats up?
                              looking for someone who knows what they are doing to integrate my airlift controller into the dash surround. i got a spare surround to work with.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

looking for someone who knows what they are doing to integrate my airlift controller into the dash surround. i got a spare surround to work with.
                                kinda like what I built for my center console in the e30?

Comment

Working...
                                X