X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aaaand my boss' boss just gave me the green light to leave an hour and a half early.

Fuck I love my job.
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post

It sucks when I try to that in my Prelude. The goddamn exhaust is so loud that it pretty much announces to the world "HAY ERRBODY I'M GOIN' FAST!!!!"
      I've been driving a lot faster nowadays. When you're in an open area where there aren't any nearby objects, and you're at wide open throttle, that deep intake sound doesn't really do much because it seems like you aren't moving anywhere lol...

With that said, I've been meaning to revert to stock but dumb me hacked the airbox. And people want aftermarket intake prices for them... fuckers.

Comment

• where you going chris?
        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
          where you going chris?
          Philly, I have to go for a soldering certification for work. Essentially, I'll be the official lead slinger for my department of Engineering, so I get to do all the board mods and changes.

It'll be cool to go bother KK and Kelly for a while. At least now I can do some driving while I'm there, and I won't be trapped at my hotel all night.
          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
          Originally posted by Ollie
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Gongetgangraped.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
              Philly, I have to go for a soldering certification for work. Essentially, I'll be the official lead slinger for my department of Engineering, so I get to do all the board mods and changes.

It'll be cool to go bother KK and Kelly for a while. At least now I can do some driving while I'm there, and I won't be trapped at my hotel all night.
              Nice i had to get that for here too! But then i moved up to the sales dept lol!

Funny storry i had a light switch burn in my jeep before and it melted the connector lol so i took each wire out of it and soldered it straight to the switch 8 pin lol it was very presise and legit!

Sound fun tho work trips rock!

what do you guys sell!?
              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• No work to do. Tommy Trash on Pandora. Twiddling my thumbs. Typing a post on SW. Can I leave yet?
                Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
                Originally posted by Jedidiah
                he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Han View Post
                  No work to do. Tommy Trash on Pandora. Twiddling my thumbs. Typing a post on SW. Can I leave yet?
                  Too soon junior. Oh wait.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                    Too soon junior. Oh wait.
                    I jinxed myself. Just got passed over something to do -_____-
                    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                    if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
                    Originally posted by Jedidiah
                    he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• bleh. have to go pick up my tools from my girlfriend's place and start packing. i fucking **** packing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                        bleh. have to go pick up my tools from my girlfriend's place and start packing. i fucking **** packing.
                        all my tools are in my moms garage. I need to get them, but its such a hassle. I need a truck or something to get them all to my place
                        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

bleh. have to go pick up my tools from my girlfriend's place and start packing. i fucking **** packing.
                          It's ok bro, I'll take those tools.

Comment

• i don't have much over there. need to get my shit down to bare essentials since i won't have a garage there, and i don't have a truck to take my big shit down there.

think i'm just gonna bring whatever i can fit in my 4 drawer craftsman box. maybe a cordless drill.

Comment

i don't have much over there. need to get my shit down to bare essentials since i won't have a garage there, and i don't have a truck to take my big shit down there.

think i'm just gonna bring whatever i can fit in my 4 drawer craftsman box. maybe a cordless drill.
                              oh yea, I have like $20k in tools lol. so its quite a haul for me
                              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• i don't have much. i will be able to bring pretty much everything excluding the multiples (don't need 4 socket sets, of each wrench, etc) and my air tools/compressor, my blasting cabinet, table saw, corded drills, and then my jack/stands will have to wait until i come back and get my car.

Comment

Working...
                                X