X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But you have your BF to teach you the ways. His work is incredible (and so is his Civic)
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Iscrape View Post
      nice nice. yea i still got your numba so when it gets around your vacation time we will setup an official stance meeting lol. im sure there will be plenty to do around NY justin knows his way pretty good around there.
      I wanna come!!! I know my way around the NYC pretty well. We should have a NYC meet.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
        I wanna come!!! I know my way around the NYC pretty well. We should have a NYC meet.
        haha we will most likely be taking the train if you want to your more then welcome to come with.
        Originally posted by TheNeek
        BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

But you have your BF to teach you the ways. His work is incredible (and so is his Civic)
          this is true haha. he gives me mini lessons all the time. like when i did those rolling shots in my stream. and thank you, i'll make sure to tell him you said so. did you become a fan on fb?!?!

Comment

wait....I wanna go too!

Comment

nyc meet?
              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by .:Heather:. View Post
                wait....I wanna go too!
                Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                nyc meet?

haha we are gunna take the train? we will probably have to caravan lol
                Drama we will all be there to welcome you to the BIG APPLE haha
                Last edited by Iscrape; 04-21-2010, 09:05 PM.

Comment

haha we are gunna take the train? we will probably have to caravan lol
                  Drama we will all be there to welcome you to the windy city haha
                  trains are the only way i get to the city haha. and windy city? isn't that Chicago??? lol

Comment

• You just called NYC the windy city.... GTFO. .

Its the Big Apple, not Chicago.

And hell yes to a NYC meet, caravan down. My god that would be amazing.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by .:Heather:. View Post
                      trains are the only way i get to the city haha. and windy city? isn't that Chicago??? lol
                      Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                      You just called NYC the windy city.... GTFO. .

Its the Big Apple, not Chicago.

And hell yes to a NYC meet, caravan down. My god that would be amazing.
                      lmao wtf where do i ban myself.. jk no one ban me
                      id either take the train or caravan basically the same price, i just wasnt gunna drive cause the taxi drivers are crazy there.

Comment

lmao wtf where do i ban myself.. jk no one ban me
                        id either take the train or caravan basically the same price, i just wasnt gunna drive cause the taxi drivers are crazy there.
                        Who cares about the Cab drivers? Its the bike messengers I stay clear of. Those dicks WILL kick your door in and take the fuck off like nothing leaving you sitting near the entrance of a tunnel with no way to drive after them.

Dont ask how I know, I just,..... do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lux View Post
                          Who cares about the Cab drivers? Its the bike messengers I stay clear of. Those dicks WILL kick your door in and take the fuck off like nothing leaving you sitting near the entrance of a tunnel with no way to drive after them.

Dont ask how I know, I just,..... do.
                          My friend and Iwent to NY one day and they got real close and took off one of his mirrors, then id kinda be nervous of parking somewhere and getting a ticket. Another time my friend got a ticket and didnt know and when he drove away saw a orange piece of paper fly off his car lol

Do i dare ask how you know?

Comment

• Hahaha while this is true, caravan means NYC can see the freshness that is StanceWorks cars.

EDIT: And we can park in parking garages, so its tickets wouldnt be an issue. You just have to be able to get into the parking garages hahaha.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Hahaha while this is true, caravan means NYC can see the freshness that is StanceWorks cars.

EDIT: And we can park in parking garages, so its tickets wouldnt be an issue. You just have to be able to get into the parking garages hahaha.
                              hahah everyone needs to remember to pack extra planks of wood to get into the parking garages

Comment

My friend and Iwent to NY one day and they got real close and took off one of his mirrors, then id kinda be nervous of parking somewhere and getting a ticket. Another time my friend got a ticket and didnt know and when he drove away saw a orange piece of paper fly off his car lol

Do i dare ask how you know?
                                I seen it happen to some dude in front of me once on our way to the Village to meet some family that lived there..

Comment

Working...
                                X