• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get that GS3.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
      Get that GS3.
      I would really really like one to be honest. If I can hold out until after the holidays, I'm sure all the good phones will be dirt cheap.
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Yeah there should be a deal for that phone after the holidays for sure. I believe the GS4 is coming the first or second quarter of the year.

Comment

• I love how I don't even think twice to spend $500+ on a set of wheels, but I don't want to spend $50 to get my phone fixed.
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Wheel deals are there for a split second where as a phone will always be there regardless of deals unless its that time of the year.

Comment

• It's so hard explaining that to outsiders.

"Why did you spend $600 on another set of wheels?! You already have three sets you won't use!"
              :facepalm:

Comment

• I need moar wheels haha
                I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                  I need moar wheels haha
                  I did something Friday that I've never done before.

I sold set of wheels and didn't buy another set the same day.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                    It's so hard explaining that to outsiders.

"Why did you spend $600 on another set of wheels?! You already have three sets you won't use!"
                    :facepalm:
                    I understand where they are coming from though, especially if you have multiple wheel projects already. Sure it's nice to have a bunch of wheels, and I guess if you have the disposable income for it then by all means. But I know I sure as hell would be spending money else where on things my car needs before I spent money on wheels I don't need.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                      I understand where they are coming from though, especially if you have multiple wheel projects already. Sure it's nice to have a bunch of wheels, and I guess if you have the disposable income for it then by all means. But I know I sure as hell would be spending money else where on things my car needs before I spent money on wheels I don't need.
                      I keep telling myself, "Okay, that's the last set of wheels I buy. Time to focus on building a motor and doing paint work."

Then some stupid deal comes along, and I cave.

On the bright side, it's always panned out to buy wheels when they pop up. I've never, ever lost money on a set of wheels/parts that I've bought. I bought my Evo wheels and NT01's with about $400 total invested. Two years and about 150 miles on them later, I sold them for $600. So, I can't complain.

Comment

I did something Friday that I've never done before.

I sold set of wheels and didn't buy another set the same day.
                        Bahahahahahahahha

I wanna buy another set of wheels I want but I'm actually gonna buy another car cause winter is fast approaching.
                        I might still jump on that ae86 I posted, and clean it the fuck up.

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                        My priorities are never straight when it comes to wheels > maintenance haha
                        I dislike Byron.

Comment

• I'll never understand buying stock wheels like that, unless you get them for like pennies, I don't see the point, at the end of the day they don't have great specs, and won't fetch a ton more than what they sold for. If you had 400 into them, and sold them for 600 in like a month, I could kinda see it. But after 2 years, what's the point?
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                            Bahahahahahahahha

I wanna buy another set of wheels I want but I'm actually gonna buy another car cause winter is fast approaching.
                            I might still jump on that ae86 I posted, and clean it the fuck up.

My priorities are never straight when it comes to wheels > maintenance haha
                            You getting an AE86 as a winter car sounds like an absolute terrible idea.

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                            I'll never understand buying stock wheels like that, unless you get them for like pennies, I don't see the point, at the end of the day they don't have great specs, and won't fetch a ton more than what they sold for. If you had 400 into them, and sold them for 600 in like a month, I could kinda see it. But after 2 years, what's the point?
                            I bought them because of their specs, actually. You have to remember- I didn't buy wheels back in the day for fitment- I bought them because they could house meaty tires and they were dirt cheap.

I had originally planned to use them as track wheels/tires, but I now realize that I hardly race my car anymore, and I'd rather have the cash. I would love to put some 235/40R17's under my car for proper stance, but it's just not in the cards. I'll rock my Works and work on my Etoiles when I get bored.

Comment

• Getting a beat to shit AE86 at that is an awful idea.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

You getting an AE86 as a winter car sounds like an absolute terrible idea.
                                Khalil's gon' Khalil.

Comment

Working...
                                X