X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just shooting some pool and drinking beer.

Comment

• Good shit.

I had money then did online shopping. I really **** how easy paypal and online shopping is. Really kills the wallet

Comment

• Ah Monday

Comment

• What did you buy?

I've debating on getting a shift knob actually.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
            What did you buy?

I've debating on getting a shift knob actually.
            You should buy mine.
            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
            Originally posted by Ollie
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• What in the holy balls is that... D:

I might get a trendy fanboy bubble/clear knob.

Comment

What in the holy balls is that... D:

I might get a trendy fanboy bubble/clear knob.
                It's an old NRG knob I had laying around, so I scuffed it and painted it yesterday while I was working on my Accord. It's a mash-up of about 3 different coats of candy and clear.

I might punch out the bottom of it and re-drill/re-tap it so my fiance can use it in her Celica.
                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                  It's an old NRG knob I had laying around, so I scuffed it and painted it yesterday while I was working on my Accord. It's a mash-up of about 3 different coats of candy and clear.

I might punch out the bottom of it and re-drill/re-tap it so my fiance can use it in her Celica.
                  Not a fan of the paint lol, but to each their own.

I actually want a wood dildo knob but I haven't done too much searching for one. The one I found was like over 2 bills lol...

Comment

• I just don't understand the fascination with them. I **** big, goofy knobs that are topheavy. I've got the weighted Blox 490g ball knob on my Prelude and I love it, I actually want another one with a boot for my Accord.

Comment

• My Altima is an autotragic so I think long knobs are a pass.

There's no way I'm shifting on the regular with a dildo knob lol.

Comment

• God dammit mother fucking piece of shit phone

I have a giant fucking dead spot on my screen, so now I can't even call AT&T or GE to get any of my shit in order today because I can't use the fucking keypad.

FUCK.

Comment

• You have an iPhone right? Siri or Google Voice Search that shit lol.

Comment

You have an iPhone right? Siri or Google Voice Search that shit lol.
                            Do I look like a hipster homo to you?

I have a Motorola Atrix. I'm going to call AT&T tonight when I get home to complain about this. It's the second refurb I've gotten from them and they all do the same fucking thing.

Maybe I'll try hard-rebooting it after lunch.

Comment

• Hipster homo

I just got a Moto Bionic and the ICS update just came available last month. It's damn awesome.

Comment

• I'm going to see if they can send me another phone. If not, then I'm going to rage and demand that they give me a new upgrade for a reasonable price.

Comment

Working...
                                X