• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well at least Vettel didn't win.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Life is going to suck for the next few months :/

Need to finish building my car to get it back on the road, get it tuned, buy a new daily, buy Christmas presents, pay Rego, pay insurance, insure the new daily.

All while being broke as fuck as I just came back from blowing all my money on a trip to Japan...
      Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Fuck R title dude, if it was salvage aint too bad.

Roman how was Japan!??
        I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Thinking about building a drift slut with my friends...
          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• R title sounds miserable.

I'm alone as fuck in my apartment for a couple more days with no weed. The 8 hour drive home is gonna be pretty long sober...

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
              Thinking about building a drift slut with my friends...
              BSA you have no friends
              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Do it

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                  BSA you have no friends
                  You're right, I just have people I don't **** as much

Originally posted by NickBroderick View Post
                  Do it
                  I have a feeling I'd be the only one with monies.....Might have to wait

Comment

You're right, I just have people I don't **** as much

I have a feeling I'd be the only one with monies.....Might have to wait
                    100% of the people that I can think of that would want to be involved, are wicked poor lol

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                      Fuck R title dude, if it was salvage aint too bad.

Roman how was Japan!??
                      It was damn fucking awesome

Went to R31 House, Bee*R, stopped by multiple Autobacs and UpGarages, met Naoki Nakamura from Team Burst, saw Daigo Saito in his missile.
                      Got a passenger ride with Nakomura in his missile S14 and a passenger ride with one of the other Team Burst drivers in the same S14.

Drifted my car for the full week until i broke 3rd gear on the 2nd last day.
                      Went through all but 4 tires out of the 20 that I ordered.

Competed in the G1 GP competition for foreigners, judged by Kumakubo and Suenaga (first comp ever)
                      Qualified 13th for the Top 16 battle, then got knocked out first battle by the guy who ended up finishing 3rd.

Japan is a fucking mad place and I can fucking wait to get back there next year.

Comment

If you share a drift car with friends, you are going to have a bad time...

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                          It was damn fucking awesome

Went to R31 House, Bee*R, stopped by multiple Autobacs and UpGarages, met Naoki Nakamura from Team Burst, saw Daigo Saito in his missile.
                          Got a passenger ride with Nakomura in his missile S14 and a passenger ride with one of the other Team Burst drivers in the same S14.

Drifted my car for the full week until i broke 3rd gear on the 2nd last day.
                          Went through all but 4 tires out of the 20 that I ordered.

Competed in the G1 GP competition for foreigners, judged by Kumakubo and Suenaga (first comp ever)
                          Qualified 13th for the Top 16 battle, then got knocked out first battle by the guy who ended up finishing 3rd.

Japan is a fucking mad place and I can fucking wait to get back there next year.
                          That sounds like a damn good time, I'd love to visit Japan one day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                            100% of the people that I can think of that would want to be involved, are wicked poor lol
                            yerp
                            New guy and chad

New guy's going to be broke for the next 2 years and chad will always spend whatever money he has on the rx7

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                              If you share a drift car with friends, you are going to have a bad time...
                              about 10 or 11 years ago, we thought about doing this with a different group of friends. we realized it was a bad idea and kept on our 3 separate projects.

Comment

yerp
                                New guy and chad

New guy's going to be broke for the next 2 years and chad will always spend whatever money he has on the rx7
                                yep. and new guy will be broke for at least that long.

Comment

Working...
                                X