X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh man, I was just laughing my ass off at pics from when I broke my face doing laundry hahahahahha
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Wtf how?

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
        Wtf how?
        the short version of the story is that I tripped on something on the floor in the basement. And fell, landed on my face on the concrete floor. straight face to floor action, nothing to ease the impact. my arms were full of laundry and I couldnt brace myself

Comment

• Im fucking bored.

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• You should've opened your eyes, Asian.

Comment

You should've opened your eyes, Asian.
              I couldnt see the floor cause I had my arms full of shit. I might as well have been ray charles

Comment

• The fuck was it in your arms for? Should've been on your head like in the mainland

Comment

The fuck was it in your arms for? Should've been on your head like in the mainland
                  Im not a fucking African tribesman

Comment

• Comment

• Im reading some of my old threads on another forum. so funny

Comment

• This one dude I know was just talking about old threads. We were talking about this one where you'd text chicks and have a short conversation with them then drop the line "So can I tap that?", or just straight up message them that. Then people who participated would post their results...

I did it to this Mexican chick and she was actually down. I did it with coworkers in on it cos I was only doing it as a joke, but of course she didn't know that, and so nothing happened lol.

Comment

This one dude I know was just talking about old threads. We were talking about this one where you'd text chicks and have a short conversation with them then drop the line "So can I tap that?", or just straight up message them that. Then people who participated would post their results...

I did it to this Mexican chick and she was actually down. I did it with coworkers in on it cos I was only doing it as a joke, but of course she didn't know that, and so nothing happened lol.
                          lol, Im just browsing through threads from 10 years ago on a Honda forum I was on and have like 50k posts and am staff and have 3 usernames

Comment

• I had an awesome drive to work this morning, so icy! Felt like a drift king.

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                              I had an awesome drive to work this morning, so icy! Felt like a drift king.
                              driving in the snow/ice can be fun. its like your car has a million horsepowers

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                                lol, Im just browsing through threads from 10 years ago on a Honda forum I was on and have like 50k posts and am staff and have 3 usernames

Comment

Working...
                                X