X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
    You know what surprises me about that?

Absolutely nothing.

You throw things and smash things. Because, well, you're Dave, and we've all come to embrace that.
    Its part of my charm. "why did that guy at the end of the bar throw his rocks glass at the wall?" "oh thats Dave, he must need a refill"
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

That would be a Tex-Mex Mutt dog (salsa, jalepenoes, & melted cheese on french bread), and a Golden Retriever dog (melted cheddar with two strips of bacon on french bread) from Dog Town. Only in Rochester, NY.
      Fuck. West coast is seriously lacking in hot dog joints. Best hot dog I've had so far was a Jon Jon deragon at crif dog in the LES of manhattan.
      I'm a mercenary for the restaurant industry.

Comment

You know what surprises me about that?

Absolutely nothing.

You throw things and smash things. Because, well, you're Dave, and we've all come to embrace that.
        Do you have a crush on him?

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        well, high fructose corn syrup or whatever
        I like to think of them as cancer treats
        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
          *Hot dog with alot of shit on it
          Essentially.
          Its part of my charm. "why did that guy at the end of the bar throw his rocks glass at the wall?" "oh thats Dave, he must need a refill"
          Either I was drunk the entire weekend for IA, or I have a bad memory- I don't remember seeing you throw anything though.
          Originally posted by M0ar.Stickers View Post
          Fuck. West coast is seriously lacking in hot dog joints. Best hot dog I've had so far was a Jon Jon deragon at crif dog in the LES of manhattan.
          Just saying, there isn't a whole lot of bad things about the east coast. Once you get past the taxes and snow that is.
          Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
          Do you have a crush on him?
          I like to think of them as cancer treats
          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
          Originally posted by Ollie
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• There's a restaurant around here that fries twinkles dipped in pancake batter

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

That would be a Tex-Mex Mutt dog (salsa, jalepenoes, & melted cheese on french bread), and a Golden Retriever dog (melted cheddar with two strips of bacon on french bread) from Dog Town. Only in Rochester, NY.
              It's the Roc.

Comment

Essentially.

Either I was drunk the entire weekend for IA, or I have a bad memory- I don't remember seeing you throw anything though.

Just saying, there isn't a whole lot of bad things about the east coast. Once you get past the taxes and snow that is.

I dont think I threw or smashed anything that weekend. although when someone suggested that I box with Jeremy, he declined because "Dave looks like he gets into a lot of fights"

Comment

• New inspiration. Be on the lookout for a serious hot dog joint to hit Southern California within a year.

Comment

• Originally posted by M0ar.Stickers View Post
                    New inspiration. Be on the lookout for a serious hot dog joint to hit Southern California within a year.
                    I will not be looking out for that

Comment

• Hot dogs are gross, I'll eat it but never ever would I give a red penny for shit in a sausage capsule.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                        There's a restaurant around here that fries twinkles dipped in pancake batter
                        motherofgod.jpg
                        Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                        It's the Roc.

[Img]http://nahright.com/news/m.php/images/jay-z_the_roc.jpg[img]
                        Rochester isn't THAT great. I enjoy it's many wares and skanky wenches though.
                        I dont think I threw or smashed anything that weekend. although when someone suggested that I box with Jeremy, he declined because "Dave looks like he gets into a lot of fights"

I think the match between Mike and Charlie was great. Cory was downright hysterical.
                        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                        Originally posted by Ollie
                        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                          Hot dogs are gross, I'll eat it but never ever would I give a red penny for shit in a sausage capsule.
                          this reminds me of the only good thing about Englishtown. The sausage and peppers from the concession stand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                            I will not be looking out for that
                            Good thing you're on the east coast then

It's going to be called Average Jerks Hot Dogs.
                            Last edited by M0ar.Stickers; 11-16-2012, 02:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by M0ar.Stickers View Post
                              Good thing you're on the east coast then
                              currently. I could end up anywhere in the country at any given time

Comment

• Saus and pep from e town is great when you're walking on molten lava at waterfest.

Btw, Dave you know how much it is to sponsor WF? I heard it's millions

Comment

Working...
                                X