Clear All

• Lets go back to talking about Pokemon

Comment

• I started a war.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
        Lets go back to talking about Pokemon
        missed that but sounds way more fun then poli......
        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• ill give you something to think about last night i fell in the shower and when i hit the ground it felt so good i stayed down staring at the celing for about 30-40 min!
          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
            Cutting in the right places is okay. To try to cut from the Cyber portion of the defense budget and then turn around and talk about how important it is is just wrong. That's exactly what happened.

Duder, even the GOP know that if you want any real work done you need contractors. There's a cycle in the community that goes by every so often where the gov't (no matter who's in office) where they try and cut contracts and make more positions government based. Production slows down and certain things happen that cause them to change the stance on contractors and sure enough, the next year they start offering up contracts again.

I believe if Herman Cain would have been able to weather the skeletons he had in his closet, the Presidential race this year would have been much closer. In my opinion, he had a very similar mindset to that of Clinton. It was a no BS, get the job done attitude that we really needed.

All that being said, enough about politics until 2016 haha. I don't feel that talking to me about this stuff is "like talking to a wall", I just have my personal needs that I support.

What's everyone up to on this glorious rage Friday.
            Contactors are useless pieces of shit.
            Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
            Lets go back to talking about Pokemon
            I never really watched that show
            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
              ill give you something to think about last night i fell in the shower and when i hit the ground it felt so good i stayed down staring at the celing for about 30-40 min!
              Did you fall on the faucet
              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                Gotcha. Any word on your house? I just got in contact with some friends in NJ, they're slowly digging themselves out.
                Whenever construction begins, it will be 3 months and they will give me a trailer to live in in my backyard. They havent started constuction yet, so I'm still living in a hotel for 170 bucks a night.

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                Because the government with the largest defense budget rules the world, you pot smoking hippie.
                HahahahahHa

I see your point of view Justin, and it's much more articulated than any other republican I've spoken to

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                  Did you fall on the faucet
                  no backwards actually away from it lol the faucet was above my feet at that point lol
                  IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Politics are stupid.

Gym at 11:30 then im going to be drunk the rest of the day.

Comment

• Politics are not stupid. if you plan on being a lawyer, I suggest you brush up on it

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Slow day today.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                        www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                        I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                          I started a war.
                          Because your comment was out of touch with reality.

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                          Contactors are useless pieces of shit.

I never really watched that show
                          In certain communities I believe it. The idea in my organization was that we wanted the contractors to make sure work got done and we promoted the government guys so we could get them out of the office. Contractor bodies were worth 2 or 3 government ones.

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                          I see your point of view Justin, and it's much more articulated than any other republican I've spoken to
                          I don't care who does it at this point, I just want us as a country to be in a better position than we are.

I still can't believe how much money was probably wasted on Pokemon cards. Those things were like crack to school aged kids.
                          Originally posted by Oxer
                          people are such stupid cunts.
                          fuck everybody.
                          Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                          listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                          Originally posted by Dudermagee
                          You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                            [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/TZ5iY.jpg[IMG]

Slow day today.
                            Indeed.

I may actually go get work done today.
                            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                            Originally posted by Ollie
                            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                              Because your comment was out of touch with reality.

In certain communities I believe it. The idea in my organization was that we wanted the contractors to make sure work got done and we promoted the government guys so we could get them out of the office. Contractor bodies were worth 2 or 3 government ones.

I don't care who does it at this point, I just want us as a country to be in a better position than we are.

I still can't believe how much money was probably wasted on Pokemon cards. Those things were like crack to school aged kids.
                              It's so easy to make you jump, I had to.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                                It's so easy to make you jump, I had to.
                                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Working...
                                X