This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
    ahhh so its official now?! like a gangster with a pistol? GF huh nice buddy!

Yeah you pics are sharp as fuck! Need to have you take some pics of my trash can! (e30)

Sounds like bissy weekend tho. Should be fun.
    Official for sure.

And I'm not the one shooting. It's my friend Jeremy Cliff, a local photog with quite an impressive resume. He and I are huge fans of working together, mostly because I can't shoot for shit, and because he's an awful writer.

Here's a 599 GTO he shot from my passenger seat on I-294 at about 85 mph:

Kid's talented. He's also a beer snob, so we get along great.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
    www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
    I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Ugh goddamn it. Now I find myself second-guessing these RG's. I like them... but I don't love them.
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• I wish I could do cool things for magazines.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          Well I mean.. He's right..
          Yeah but he dont need to say that you already know that no? i guess ppl anoy me that way on my feed. Some ppl use that shit just to look for flaws its like grow the fuck up IG if for sharing pics not fucking talking shit about stuff lol hehehe

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
          Official for sure.

And I'm not the one shooting. It's my friend Jeremy Cliff, a local photog with quite an impressive resume. He and I are huge fans of working together, mostly because I can't shoot for shit, and because he's an awful writer.

Here's a 599 GTO he shot from my passenger seat on I-294 at about 85 mph:

Kid's talented. He's also a beer snob, so we get along great.
          damn that is a nice ass roller! WOW yeah beer kids can be a little rough. Looks tits tho!
          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
            Ugh goddamn it. Now I find myself second-guessing these RG's. I like them... but I don't love them.
            That's because they're ugly.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

That's because they're ugly.
              Yeah... I think I'm gonna have to bail out on them. I can't get over the ugly ass powdercoat.

I'd rather invest in my Etoiles.
              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

I wish I could do cool things for magazines.
                Freelancing, fool. Costs you no money to submit your work to random magazines, asking if they need freelance contributions.

Then you shoot things, edit them and get money if they're good. I know you're not a dummy with a camera, you just have to...you know...go find the work.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by Samuel L. Jackson View Post
                  I don't understand lug patterns. Someone please explain or post a link.
                  If you draw a line through all the nuts (on that picture it's "bolt circle diameter"), then that circle's diameter is that pattern (in mm) 100 or 110 or 114.3 or what ever

Cheap ain't badass, badass ain't cheap.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                    Yeah... I think I'm gonna have to bail out on them. I can't get over the ugly ass powdercoat.

I'd rather invest in my Etoiles.
                    I love being right.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                      Freelancing, fool. Costs you no money to submit your work to random magazines, asking if they need freelance contributions.

Then you shoot things, edit them and get money if they're good. I know you're not a dummy with a camera, you just have to...you know...go find the work.
                      I really need to practice with my D5100 and do this kind of shit.

Just called the guy and passed on the RG's.

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                      I love being right.
                      Yeah yeah yeah. It doesn't make sense. I have my Etoiles- I said the same things when I got them over a year ago and nothing has changed. I just need to nut up and build them.

I'd rather have my ridiculously rare Etoiles on my car and KNOW that no one else has done it, than do BBS' that have been beaten to death (and aren't 3-piece)

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post

I guess, I just have no idea where to submit to, and I feel like my style doesn't fit in with mags at all, but I really don't know.

I'll talk to you on FB.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Semu View Post
                          If you draw a line through all the nuts (on that picture it's "bolt circle diameter"), then that circle's diameter is that pattern (in mm) 100 or 110 or 114.3 or what ever
                          So its (# of lugs) x (bolt circle diameter) i.e. 5x125

or is the second number the cord length?

Comment

• bleh
                            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• whats the difference betweent he 328xi and the 330xi?
                              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                                whats the difference betweent he 328xi and the 330xi?
                                3k.......
                                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Working...
                                X