X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fixed

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Tanks man!!!

Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Anyone wanna give me a million dollars?

Comment

• So you can buy women from russia and take cocaine? fuck no^^
          I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• I just want to buy a couple of houses...

Comment

• That changes everything.
              How come?
              I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• Originally posted by das View Post
                ahh happy birthday
                thanks daawg

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                Happy birthday butt pirate. Chilling with Andrew, Josh, and Byron now, Cole and George are on their way. The whole SW crew is hanging out tonight can't wait. H2Oi = <3
                Thanks..... You're like a girl who just got a new toy. You talk about it all day.

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                Happy birthday Alex! Hope you got a better present then I did
                Thanks, Oxer! I did, I got a Canon T2i haha
                |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                Drama you are like god
                Originally posted by SwearBear
                Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Fucking cunt dumb fuckin sunburn cunt fuck!

Comment

• I've never gotten sunburnt before.

Drama you are like god
                    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                      I've never gotten sunburnt before.
                      same here, im dark enough as it is

Anyway, updated the blog, did a small piece on Mike Burrough's Benz

This is a very very old car indeed. What you are looking at is infact a 1975 Mercedes Benz 240D. It&#8217;s a static drop, no air. This is of course Mike Burroughs&#8217;s doing. The motor and ever&#8230;

anyway, what are y'all doing on this lazy Sunday?
                      Dope Shit - http://dasis300.wordpress.com/

Fan page - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cool-C...?v=wall&ref=ts

Comment

• Come to Australia in summer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                          Thanks..... You're like a girl who just got a new toy. You talk about it all day.

Originally posted by Drama View Post
                          Thanks, Oxer! I did, I got a Canon T2i haha

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                          Come to Australia in summer.
                          If I had the funds, I would.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                          You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                          Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post

Exactly!! I NEVER thought I'd be getting my camera already. There goes my christmas presents but who cares

So would I. Australia is a place I have to visit soon. Especially for BMXing...they have so many spots..

Drama you are like god

Comment

• I want to visit Australia so bad. I've thought about moving there when im older. Some of my favorite bands are from Australia

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                                Be sure to stop by Melbourne and give me notice to organise something big.

Originally posted by Drama View Post
                                So would I. Australia is a place I have to visit soon. Especially for BMXing...they have so many spots..
                                I wouldnt know, Im not that cool.

Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                                I want to visit Australia so bad. I've thought about moving there when im older. Some of my favorite bands are from Australia
                                Which bands?

Where the fuck is Ben? Hung over on a sunday Im guessing.

Comment

Working...
                                X