This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by .:Heather:. View Post
    I just opened a bottle of wine and it's not that hot. wth should I do with this shit? lol
    drink it fast lol
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
      Yes indeed, Adorama FTMFW.

Having a photoshoot (cars obviously) but I wanted to tryout some lenses and get some decent lenses for rollers and video. Should be a blast.
      Niiiiice. Good luck! My bf has rented lens before from local shops around us to test stuff out before he mad a purchase.

Comment

I just opened a bottle of wine and it's not that hot. wth should I do with this shit? lol
        Cook with it.

Seriously, thats what I would do, if you don't like to drink it cooking with it is a great alternative, and you didn't waste it.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
          drink it fast lol
          idk if I can haha. it's a red. you'd probably like it since you can do like straight whiskey

Comment

Niiiiice. Good luck! My bf has rented lens before from local shops around us to test stuff out before he mad a purchase.
            That is exactly what I am doing, see how much I like the 7D before I buy it (I am quite sure I will love it), but you know better to try it ahead of time just in case
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

idk if I can haha. it's a red. you'd probably like it since you can do like straight whiskey
              think so? what kind is it?

Comment

Cook with it.

Seriously, thats what I would do, if you don't like to drink it cooking with it is a great alternative, and you didn't waste it.
                you my man are a genius. ok so I'm putting this ish away and breaking out some vodka holla!

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                  think so? what kind is it?
                  i don't know lol i always get a ton of wine around the holidays. i wish they would give be beer and liquor

Comment

i don't know lol i always get a ton of wine around the holidays. i wish they would give be beer and liquor
                    lol not even worth knowing, garbage time for it

Comment

• so im pretty pissed off about this wheel ordeal thats been going on the past couple weeks. and today totally topped it of. im about to buy some fakes lol

Comment

• Took out another 1/4 coil from both fronts today. Now thats 1&1/4 coil. Still not low enough. The 1/4 hardly did anything. Im getting good at it. I can do it now in like a half hour per side.

Comment

That is exactly what I am doing, see how much I like the 7D before I buy it (I am quite sure I will love it), but you know better to try it ahead of time just in case
                          smart boy....I'm adding you as a contact on flickr, i want to see some good shit! lol

Comment

you my man are a genius. ok so I'm putting this ish away and breaking out some vodka holla!
                            Thank you madame.

What kind of Vodka you breaking out?

Originally posted by .:Heather:. View Post
                            smart boy....I'm adding you as a contact on flickr, i want to see some good shit! lol
                            There hopefully will be some very good stuff. What's up there now is really basic stuff that I over edited to compensate for the lack of good glass.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                              haha well we might have a day or 2 off since theres not really much to do in NY. We're just going to a Yankee game, then probably cruise down, what is it, 7th ave? or whatever street that has all those shops....kinda having a brain fart. But yea I think I'll have time to meet up with you guys. And I PM'd you my numero last time so go ahead and put it in yo phhoooonnee.. no homo lol
                              nice nice. yea i still got your numba so when it gets around your vacation time we will setup an official stance meeting lol. im sure there will be plenty to do around NY justin knows his way pretty good around there.
                              Originally posted by TheNeek
                              BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

There hopefully will be some very good stuff. What's up there now is really basic stuff that I over edited to compensate for the lack of good glass.
                                hey i'm not good either by any means. hahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X