This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
    Morning everybody. Remember that chick I've been digging out, the one whose place I've slept at about 2 nights a week?

Welp, now she's my property.

Dust thou even hoist?

Comment

• Originally posted by Z.Cockburn View Post
      Dust thou even hoist?

www.fluidmotorunion.com
      www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
      I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Fuck don't feel like being at school all day.
        I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Ordered an iPhone 5. Pretty excited, droids always feel very slow to me, no matter how powerful. Though there are some aspects of both I really like.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

• sup guys?

This weekend was craZy! lol but i failed smog and my rear tire is leaking air i think its finally fucked! It seems like its leaking out of my shaved sidewALLS LOL
            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
              sup guys?

This weekend was craZy! lol but i failed smog and my rear tire is leaking air i think its finally fucked! It seems like its leaking out of my shaved sidewALLS LOL
              No offense, but Cali fucking sucks

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Comment

• Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
                No offense, but Cali fucking sucks
                its the best place to be man! But in the case of smog and all of that BS yes you are correct! I should just illigal smog it but its 300 fucking bucks or so. I need to see how much my new kat will cost if close to that ill just cheAt!

you need to come see it son! I will show you life on the other side!
                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

its the best place to be man! But in the case of smog and all of that BS yes you are correct! I should just illigal smog it but its 300 fucking bucks or so. I need to see how much my new kat will cost if close to that ill just cheAt!

you need to come see it son! I will show you life on the other side!
                  I'd love to visit, but I couldn't stand living there. Could you even imagine the hell I would have gone through with my car there?

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Comment

I'd love to visit, but I couldn't stand living there. Could you even imagine the hell I would have gone through with my car there?

hehehe well actaully in your case its easy! We just go to my buddy you give him 300 bucks he sticks your e30 in his shop, puts on a random car thats passes but smogs similar and bam your dune. Now if you get pulled over then you might be fucked lol!

But the JDm shit if big here every one runs a SR in the s13 so its the same shit as your 5.0 lol and i know a guy who dailys a s13 ls1 lol for 3 years now under the radar! lol

We can make it work son, But those normal ppl they would get rAPPED IT WOULD BE SUCH A BAD DREAM !
                    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Sup RT

Comment

hehehe well actaully in your case its easy! We just go to my buddy you give him 300 bucks he sticks your e30 in his shop, puts on a random car thats passes but smogs similar and bam your dune. Now if you get pulled over then you might be fucked lol!

But the JDm shit if big here every one runs a SR in the s13 so its the same shit as your 5.0 lol and i know a guy who dailys a s13 ls1 lol for 3 years now under the radar! lol

We can make it work son, But those normal ppl they would get rAPPED IT WOULD BE SUCH A BAD DREAM !
                        Don't they "hood pop" people or something? Cali folk on R3v were talking about it and like, shitting their pants.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Comment

Ordered an iPhone 5. Pretty excited, droids always feel very slow to me, no matter how powerful. Though there are some aspects of both I really like.
                          Its nice. I bought mine at launch after I sold my 4s. Offset the cost real nicely.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                            Sup RT
                            Long time no see! How life? Derek got his coils on shits tits!

Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
                            Don't they "hood pop" people or something? Cali folk on R3v were talking about it and like, shitting their pants.
                            Yeah here and there not in my area as much as before last 5 meets were broken up by police (so many illegal Hondas) not even one hood pop!

But there is always that asshole out there who is looking to pop you! lol
                            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Samuel L. Jackson View Post
                              Its nice. Offset real nice.
                              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Samuel L. Jackson View Post
                                Its nice. I bought mine at launch after I sold my 4s. Offset the cost real nicely.
                                Sweet! I'm excited, never had an iPhone before. Also, started following you if you didn't notice!

Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                                Yeah here and there not in my area as much as before last 5 meets were broken up by police (so many illegal Hondas) not even one hood pop!

But there is always that asshole out there who is looking to pop you! lol
                                Hahaha, I know that feel. Cops are generally pretty chill around here. Had to have one push me out of a parking lot after he pulled me over, I got stuck

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Comment

Working...
                                X