• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Le bored

Comment

• le same

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
        Because no one wants to see a huge signature and it takes too much space.
        i understand that. however i just want the photo as my sig and the crop that martinm13 did isnt that big but still wont allow me to use it. like i said im not good with computers, id just like some help getting it to work. im not some 12 year old kid lurking on the intrawebz.
        im a grown man asking for some help thats all.

Comment

• You non-gamers don't even do racing games?

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
            You non-gamers don't even do racing games?
            No.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• any one played Forza horizon yet? since im in korea its pretty much all i got while im away from home.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndyMpire View Post
                i understand that. however i just want the photo as my sig and the crop that martinm13 did isnt that big but still wont allow me to use it. like i said im not good with computers, id just like some help getting it to work. im not some 12 year old kid lurking on the intrawebz.
                im a grown man asking for some help thats all.
                Try uploading it to Flickr and use the img tags and see how it goes.

Cheers.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                Originally posted by Oxer
                You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                  Try uploading it to Flickr and use the img tags and see how it goes.

Cheers.
                  whats flickr and how do i do that?

Comment

whats flickr and how do i do that?
                    The safest and most inclusive global community of photography enthusiasts. The best place for inspiration, connection, and sharing!

You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• did it work? this shit is annoying but i want to learn.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gator View Post
                        who are all these new children in here?
                        i was wondering too
                        Hatchbacks, wagons... It's NOT all the same. You want in? Don't get a mazda 3, get a mazda 6 wagon. Don't get a wrx get a legacy wagon. and theres a reason the A3 isn't called the A3 avant... Scion does not make a wagon it makes a weird van, but no wagons

Sincerely,
                        The Wagon Mafia:Inner Circle
                        P.S. Is your tail a wagon?

Show cars are lame.

Comment

• @jasonklee i appreciate the help. but it asnt working so i took the pic martinm13 posted for me and uploaded it to google and for some reason tyhe signature accepted that url. but i still kinda learned how to do it i guess i dunno. ill stick to my day job.

Comment

@jasonklee i appreciate the help. but it asnt working so i took the pic martinm13 posted for me and uploaded it to google and for some reason tyhe signature accepted that url. but i still kinda learned how to do it i guess i dunno. ill stick to my day job.
                            That's fine too.
                            Last edited by jasonklee; 11-11-2012, 01:30 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by btober View Post
                              what do you guys think about my black and white print i made all by myself?
                              you at montclair?
                              Hatchbacks, wagons... It's NOT all the same. You want in? Don't get a mazda 3, get a mazda 6 wagon. Don't get a wrx get a legacy wagon. and theres a reason the A3 isn't called the A3 avant... Scion does not make a wagon it makes a weird van, but no wagons

Sincerely,

Show cars are lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Justin821 View Post
                                Tell me about it. Trying to find a 996/7 etc. with above a 9-9.5 width up front is a taboo.
                                trying to fix a 996 with wheels

Sincerely,

Show cars are lame.

Comment

Working...
                                X