This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
    Who the fuck sets their alarm for 600 630 700 730 830 930 945 and 1000 on a Saturday? OH my fucking roomate. Shits has been going off and with me yelling at him he wont wake up. Next time his alarm goes off I am going to bitch slap his ass. Happens everyday and he never wakes up.
    When he goes to bed at night, disable his alarm / hide his phone / stab him in the neck.
    It's like rock-crawling... in the streets...

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
      Keep a cup of water by your bed so you can toss it on his face. If he gets pissed, tell him he won't drown.
      Sad thing he would wake up say okay and go back to sleep

Originally posted by MrDanguy View Post
      When he goes to bed at night, disable his alarm / hide his phone / stab him in the neck.
      I like the stab him in the neck option the best. I go to bed first as I actually go to class, so the other two are hard

Comment

Missed the UFC fights completely. Damn China event.
        Franklin got ktfo'd.

Comment

• I just backed into a curb, it's bad enough that it happened, but the fact that I have rear sensors makes it even worse. When the beep is solid Nick, that means stop.

Comment

• Originally posted by NickBroderick View Post
            I just backed into a curb, it's bad enough that it happened, but the fact that I have rear sensors makes it even worse. When the beep is solid Nick, that means stop.
            Lol

Comment

• Waiting for the right E36 to turn up is so annoying. I want one. Right now.

Comment

Yo E36 Drivers.
                Originally posted by FunfGang View Post

Team ELITE
                '02 Porsche 996

Comment

• It's alright, I wear my hat backwards.

Comment

• Originally posted by NickBroderick View Post
                    I just backed into a curb, it's bad enough that it happened, but the fact that I have rear sensors makes it even worse. When the beep is solid Nick, that means stop.
                    Hahahahaha.

Dude my sensors are all fucking crazy now that the car is slammed, is fucking beeps and what not when I'm not near shit
                    I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                      Hahahahaha.

Dude my sensors are all fucking crazy now that the car is slammed, is fucking beeps and what not when I'm not near shit
                      Lmao, yea mine do some funky things when I'm on an incline. I'm not low enough to throw them off on flat ground hahaha.

Comment

Keep a cup of water by your bed so you can toss it on his face. If he gets pissed, tell him he won't drown.
                        Well I flung water droplets at him, lets just say not a good idea He threw a biology book at me.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                          Sad thing he would wake up say okay and go back to sleep

I like the stab him in the neck option the best. I go to bed first as I actually go to class, so the other two are hard
                          Does he use his phone as an alarm? He could set the alarms on vibrate and just stuff it in his pillow case.

Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                          Franklin got ktfo'd.
                          Yeah I heard man. So pissed that missed the fights.

Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                          Well I flung water droplets at him, lets just say not a good idea He threw a biology book at me.
                          Water droplets = Biology book.
                          Cup of water = ???

Comment

Does he use his phone as an alarm? He could set the alarms on vibrate and just stuff it in his pillow case.

Water droplets = Biology book.
                            Cup of water = ???
                            Yeah. though he wouldnt wake up from that

A kick in the nuts most likely

Comment

• Back home for the weekend and I haven't stopped Halo 4 for anything. My right index finger hurts lol

Comment

• couple thousand later and I have some new appliances
                                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Working...
                                X