This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
    Before you enter the parking grounds, get some of your friends to sit at the top, relaxing and drinking some beer, and then roll in all hard :P
    Hahaha fuckin' right, I really want to do this now. Damn, now I can only be a let down unless I do it.
    Christof Goulart
    FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

• hahah do it. Make sure George and his friend show up before you do though. Then you can meet them somewhere before you roll in.
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• That'd be so nasty! Man, I'm so tempted but then I couldn't roll with the megaphone and SS on the roof rack... Decisions, decisions.
        Christof Goulart
        FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

• hhhmmmm

Drama you are like god
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• So we have a two seater couch in the house, and I'm thinking about strapping that down, forgetting the SS and tying down the megaphone on the rack with the room of one less couch seat. I think it's going to work.
            If this actually happens... Ridiculous.
            Christof Goulart
            FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

• Originally posted by runningpanda View Post
              So we have a two seater couch in the house, and I'm thinking about strapping that down, forgetting the SS and tying down the megaphone on the rack with the room of one less couch seat. I think it's going to work.
              If this actually happens... Ridiculous.
              you do realize you need to post picks of that also just strap the megaphone to the couch.

Comment

• Oh I'll have my canon on my all day. Pictures for sure.

Most likely it won't happen, because driving the highway with a couch on the roof? I'd have to go... 30-40 mph tops. I guess it's doable, but I'd rather get there in half an hour than an hour and some. Naw mean, broceans?
                Christof Goulart
                FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

• Originally posted by runningpanda View Post
                  Oh I'll have my canon on my all day. Pictures for sure.

Most likely it won't happen, because driving the highway with a couch on the roof? I'd have to go... 30-40 mph tops. I guess it's doable, but I'd rather get there in half an hour than an hour and some. Naw mean, broceans?
                  no go on craigslist and find someone giving a free couch close to where you are going and pick it up on the way then at the end give it to the salvation army/goodwill homeless shelter etc.

Comment

• Well the couch in our house is a throw away. We already cut cup holders out in the armrests. So I can just bring that one, no big.

I'm actually considering this idea. I see the oldschool suitcases and FG's/SS's, but I've never seen an old school car rocking a couch on the top.
                    Christof Goulart
                    FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

• Chris, I'm so down to roll in sitting on top of your car. Does cole have your number?
                      -George
                      flickr

Comment

• He sure does dude, it's 240-357-4158. Now you got it as well mang.

It's settled. I'm rolling down with a couch on the roof rack. It's yellow and has flowers on it. Don't fuck with me. LAWLZ
                        Christof Goulart
                        FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

• lol I wanna see pics of you rolling in

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Just keep a look out for the bimmer with a couch on the roof rack. I may have to make an announcement on the megaphone.
                            Christof Goulart
                            FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

• My god this is gonna be awesome.

I'm pretty sure we'll be heading out around 11, but since I'm from Minnesota I have NO idea when that means we'll be getting in.
                              -George
                              flickr

Comment

• I'm pumped

Comment

Working...
                                X