This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lololololololololololololololol
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• I laughed too..... it was either that or cry...
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• lol. I guess thats your birthday gift....

Drama you are like god
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• yeppers... Bed time now... work tonight... fml
          Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• peeeaaaaccccee

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
              Dudes I'm so stoked for h2o now. I'm going to be wearing my reef sandals, a lax penny, and some wayfarers. Plus bring lots of natty ice. It's gonna be mad chill

I really hope you do.
              Originally posted by Oxer View Post
              yeppers... Bed time now... work tonight... fml
              I was just like "Whattttt" how the eff does he have work tonight, its still tonight.. And then I remembered that its already tomorrow for you. IF it were Aussie time here, I would ALREADY be on my way to H2O!!!
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Later Stance Aussie!

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                Originally posted by Oxer
                You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• im about to knock out. Dont know if I should go to my schools parade/pep-rally at 6...

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Pep rallies are so legit.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• The ones last year were sick. The first one we had this year was like 10 minutes. Everything was getting crunk and then it just ended. I was like WTF.

There supposed to have a dance thing there too so....

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Go!
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Gonna have to do something to wake myself up.....

Drama you are like god

Comment

• So I just transported a full sized couch on the roof rack of the e28.

I feel ghetto now.

I really want to roll up to H2O with a couch on my roof rack now. Get a trunk lid rack, and strap a giant cooler down on that. I could stay in the parking lot all weekend.
                            Christof Goulart
                            FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

• Before you enter the parking grounds, get some of your friends to sit at the top, relaxing and drinking some beer, and then roll in all hard :P

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
                                Dudes I'm so stoked for h2o now. I'm going to be wearing my reef sandals, a lax penny, and some wayfarers. Plus bring lots of natty ice. It's gonna be mad chill

That's exactly what I'll be wearing! How'd you guess me so good dawg?!

No but serially, my mommie goin'a pick me out a baller outfit to wear.
                                Christof Goulart
                                FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

Working...
                                X