X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well instead of doing Spanish homework, I sat at the computer and spent much loved time on this thread. Spanish class time. Facepalm.
    Christof Goulart
    FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      true story. i suppose it could be worse thought lol
      At least you don't have shit laying around the house named after aftermarket parts brands or wheels or something

Right? lol

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
      yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bracknaphobia View Post
        At least you don't have shit laying around the house named after aftermarket parts brands or wheels or something

Right? lol
        i dont think i do. but i do refer to right and left as drivers and passenger side
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by runningpanda View Post
          Fuck nah, that ain't me.
          Farmville... I don't get it. At all.
          I'd get about 50 newsfeed posts a day about my friends finding a cow that was shot in the eye or a duck that was raped by a hunter, and all those lame ass animal stories.
          I remember the depressed calf one, because I commented on my friends farmville post once saying that if he shot it, he could have some of the best steaks. Depressed meat is the best meat afterall.
          lol

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          Its the same purple hat too haha, and the first time you met me I was wearing a blue yankees hat, everytime after that, purple hat.

Yeah CT goes hard.
          aaaalll cause of me

see, I told you there's a bunch of stanced cars in CT.....

Originally posted by runningpanda View Post
          It's probably Tom. He's been really jealous ever since FB became the new Myspace.
          Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
          toms a *****. and as we all know, ****** gon ****
          didn't someone else buy out myspace from tom???
          |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
          Drama you are like god
          Originally posted by SwearBear
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
            lol

aaaalll cause of me

see, I told you there's a bunch of stanced cars in CT.....

didn't someone else buy out myspace from tom???
            Not stanced cars just a bunch of people from SW. Big. Difference.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by da3bous
              I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                Not stanced cars just a bunch of people from SW. Big. Difference.
                I would doubt if the majority of them had stanced cars.

Originally posted by schroedin View Post
                lmao

gonna start saying that.

Drama you are like god
                Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• They don't actually, I don't classify dumped on stock wheels as "stanced".
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• FB should be up now

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                      They don't actually, I don't classify dumped on stock wheels as "stanced".
                      neither do I.....

Drama you are like god

Comment

• I am quite pumped to leave tomorrow

Comment

• Saw a bmw EXACTLY like the one that "The Golden Rasberry" posted, today when I got dropped off at school

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Dudes I'm so stoked for h2o now. I'm going to be wearing my reef sandals, a lax penny, and some wayfarers. Plus bring lots of natty ice. It's gonna be mad chill

-George
                            flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
                              Dudes I'm so stoked for h2o now. I'm going to be wearing my reef sandals, a lax penny, and some wayfarers. Plus bring lots of natty ice. It's gonna be mad chill

sounds good woodbro chillson
                              Originally posted by da3bous
                              I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

• Legend transmission wenk boom this morning... Yay!!!

I wish I was doing a mad burnout when it happened... Would make me feel so much better...
                                Originally posted by anth
                                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Working...
                                X