X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol at all you college freshman faggots with your OMGZ vote yes to legalize weed are fucking newbs. Keep that shut illegal, fuck make it a felony for all I give a fuck.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
      hyping it up

R* always do that
      So gay.

Comment

• Release date for a trailer? They are milking the hit out of the hype train

Comment

Goddamn it,

I told my other half that my only two requirements for a house are simple: A two-car garage MINIMUM, and a full basement. She can have the rest of the house.
          Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
          you guys have made me lol this morning, let's keep it going.
          Women's rights.

Did that get a laugh?
          Originally posted by P78 View Post
          I **** waiting for new games to come out. I'm going to waste a ton of money on Assassin's Creed, Bioshock, and GTA5 because I simply cannot wait for them to go on sale or be used.
          Originally posted by P78 View Post
          were there dogs in gta before?
          Negative
          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
          Originally posted by Ollie
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• bioshock 3?

hmm, really liked the previous editions
            Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
              Lol at all you college freshman faggots with your OMGZ vote yes to legalize weed are fucking newbs. Keep that shut illegal, fuck make it a felony for all I give a fuck.
              I'm a junior I don't smoke and I think it's a great idea. Tax the living fuck out of it, and that state will make a shit ton of money. I'm in for the rolling legalize it movement in the other 46 mainland states. CO and WA did it, you can bet your ass, a state on the east coast will be making it legal next. I think it's a great idea.
              Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
              Release date for a trailer? They are milking the hit out of the hype train
              And I will still buy the shit out of it.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

bioshock 3?

hmm, really liked the previous editions
                Bioshock Infinite. There's a 15-minute gameplay video on youtube right now, looks stunning as usual. I'm a sucker for that shit- I absolutely love Dishonored.
                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                  And I will still buy the shit out of it.
                  this, and may is FUCKING (<- yes caps) far away

dishonored?

Last edited by P78; 11-07-2012, 08:26 AM.

Comment

• 4 moae years of ch-ch-ch-ch-changesssss
                    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Smartass.

Comment

• 1. Even the poor kids have GTA, missing it is out of the question. The question is, do I buy a xbox for it or buy the ps3 version.

2. Well, i can't type out a detailed response to the weed question but I think a decriminalization is all thatshould be passed

Comment

1. Even the poor kids have GTA, missing it is out of the question. The question is, do I buy a xbox for it or buy the ps3 version.

2. Well, i can't type out a detailed response to the weed question but I think a decriminalization is all thatshould be passed
                          PS3.

That way I can annoy the shit out of you to play it online with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                            PS3.

That way I can annoy the shit out of you to play it online with me and p78.

Comment

1. Even the poor kids have GTA, missing it is out of the question. The question is, do I buy a xbox for it or buy the ps3 version.

I'd rather get taxed than get tickets. If that makes sense. That said. I'm not buying it, so it doesn't really affect me. It's not like one of those laws that has the some crazy side effect to me.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                                4 moae years of ch-ch-ch-ch-changesssss
                                David Bowie for president.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                                www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                                I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

Working...
                                X