X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
    ok i guess i will help you out!

Are you using the usb on the deck!? Or the Aux plug?
    usb connector that comes from the back of the unit.
    I'm a mercenary for the restaurant industry.

Comment

• Originally posted by M0ar.Stickers View Post
      usb connector that comes from the back of the unit.
      knew it! so your screen goes blank! and starts the play list!

There is no way around it! You have to find your sond using your deck. If you have a fancy unit with the tuch screan its a blast finding songs is a breeze! But if not it can be a pain scroling threw the deck! If you have a aux port also it would make shit easy run that your iphone will still stay on the normal screen!
      IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

knew it! so your screen goes blank! and starts the play list!

There is no way around it! You have to find your sond using your deck. If you have a fancy unit with the tuch screan its a blast finding songs is a breeze! But if not it can be a pain scroling threw the deck! If you have a aux port also it would make shit easy run that your iphone will still stay on the normal screen!
        no its not that. il select a song or playlist, plug it in, and it takes like three seconds and then goes to a completely different song. like it starts at the top of my ENTIRE song list and starts with number one. no matter how many times i unplug it, select a different song, and then plug it back in. it didnt used to do this, it just started like last week.

Comment

no its not that. il select a song or playlist, plug it in, and it takes like three seconds and then goes to a completely different song. like it starts at the top of my ENTIRE song list and starts with number one. no matter how many times i unplug it, select a different song, and then plug it back in. it didnt used to do this, it just started like last week.

Check your play list..... Mine use to due that out the box...... I would select a song even start it as soon as its plugged in 20pin connector on the bottom it would start w the first song of my first playlist lol

Ohhh why dont you just Blutooth link it?! Should solve it!?
          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Check your play list..... Mine use to due that out the box...... I would select a song even start it as soon as its plugged in 20pin connector on the bottom it would start w the first song of my first playlist lol

Ohhh why dont you just Blutooth link it?! Should solve it!?
            havnt thought of the bluetooth link... well played sir.

but regardless the song it goes to isnt on any playlist that i have. its just the first song alphabetically on my ipad.

Comment

havnt thought of the bluetooth link... well played sir.

but regardless the song it goes to isnt on any playlist that i have. its just the first song alphabetically on my ipad.
              maybee a glitch in the unit there is reset button also you can always try that! But blutooth will still let you use your phone like a remote....Unlike the 20pin.....

try it! And get back to me lol
              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• www.fluidmotorunion.com
                www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Voted today. Took me 5 minutes.
                  Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
                  2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
                    Voted today. Took me 5 minutes.
                    Took me 3.
                    BMW E38
                    That White Evo
                    -SOLD
                    instagram @kbuss
                    flickr

Comment

• Definitely made me lol at the guys that waited multiple hours in early voting lines.
                      Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
                      2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• took me 35 .. just now

Comment

• I voted. PB&J won.

Comment

• I mail my ballot in. Going to a poling place is way too much of an inconvenience.

Comment

• Voting took me, maybe, ten minutes? And that's only because I chose the non-digital route.

Everybody wanted to computer-vote, and there were multiple open spots for paper ballot filling out.

Connecting arrows with a marker is weird.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                              www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                              I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• This was me to all the OMGZ I VOTED DID YOU????

there was a mini incident while i was voting because of course, there was a conservitard going on about abortion.

stupid fuck doesnt know that romney supported abortion as the gov of mass
                                Last edited by Jesus Christ; 11-06-2012, 06:24 PM.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Working...
                                X