This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by runningpanda View Post
    Yeah mang name's Chris. Already planning to attend the Outcast meet, so psyched!
    Well look for the short 1/2 black kid with a purple hat, thats gunna be me. Name is Kielan.
    Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
    George please go, I want to buy you a beer
    Buy me a beer?
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I'm Christof, or Chris, whichever you prefer to call me. I'm rolling in an 84 BMW 528e lowered about 3 inches.
      George and Cole I just met last weekend, they live right down the road from me back home in Frederick.

Hell yeah, Kielan, I'll be on the lookout. I'll be the average looking kid with red vans and bright blue laces rocking a milkrate ratty hat (Blue pink and green). I'll also have the old BMW with the SS and megaphone on top. Whichever you spot first.
      Christof Goulart
      FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

• I've got $3.18 right now, but hopefully my $200 will clear and I'll have beers man.

fuck. yes.
        -George
        flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          Well look for the short 1/2 black kid with a purple hat, thats gunna be me. Name is Kielan.

Buy me a beer?
          thats an accurate description of yourself hahahahaha

i think everytime ive met up with you, youve been wearing a purple hat
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

I'm Christof, or Chris, whichever you prefer to call me. I'm rolling in an 84 BMW 528e lowered about 3 inches.
            George and Cole I just met last weekend, they live right down the road from me back home in Frederick.

Hell yeah, Kielan, I'll be on the lookout. I'll be the average looking kid with red vans and bright blue laces rocking a milkrate ratty hat (Blue pink and green). I'll also have the old BMW with the SS and megaphone on top. Whichever you spot first.
            thats cool that everyone is near by like that

Comment

• Yeah I never would have guessed a few stanceworks guys were right down the road from me. Especially Frederick MD. WTF are we doing in Frederick?! Who's from there?!
              Christof Goulart
              FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

• a few renders I found on some 3D site im on. these people get down.

|My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                Drama you are like god
                Originally posted by SwearBear
                Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

Yeah I never would have guessed a few stanceworks guys were right down the road from me. Especially Frederick MD. WTF are we doing in Frederick?! Who's from there?!
                  lol

theres a lot of SW people from this area too. just not right down the road from me. within a 90min drive, theres a ton

Comment

• Dave, I've been talking to you for the past few mornings

AND YOU DON'T EVEN REMEMBER ME?! :sad

Fuck man I'm so excited. And Chris, you are the fucking man. Just sayin'.

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                    yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bracknaphobia View Post
                      Dave, I've been talking to you for the past few mornings

AND YOU DON'T EVEN REMEMBER ME?! :sad

Fuck man I'm so excited. And Chris, you are the fucking man. Just sayin'.
                      you have a name?

Comment

• Hahahahahahaha

No sweat Cole, I'm not the man, just offering some hospitality and friendliness to a fellow local board member.

I will however rape both of you.

Just sayin'
                        Christof Goulart
                        FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                          you have a name?
                          I'm Cole. The kid with way too much Islam homework....lol sry

Cole

yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

Hahahahahahaha

No sweat Cole, I'm not the man, just offering some hospitality and friendliness to a fellow local board member.

I will however rape both of you.

Just sayin'
                            I'll bring the lubricant.

Cole

Comment

• wtf is up with FB??
                              |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                              Drama you are like god
                              Originally posted by SwearBear
                              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bracknaphobia View Post
                                I'll bring the lubricant.
                                Spermicidal?!

Maybe FB imploded? Or the farmville animals formed a rebellion. Those depressed turtles were ticking time bombs.
                                Christof Goulart
                                FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

Working...
                                X