X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant decide on what protein flavor to get next.

I've done chocolate and it just gets to be 'meh' after a while There are a shit ton of flavors but I'm thinking either "Coffee" or "Mocha Cappucino".

Other choices are: Cake Batter, Caramel Toffee, Chocolate Cocanut, Choc. Malt, Choc. Mint, Cookies 'N Cream, French Vanilla, Rocky Road, Strawberry, Tropical Punch, Vanilla ice cream, and White Choc.

I can't fucking decide. lol

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• God fuck. Why can't I have nice things.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I don't do protein shakes anymore burning my experience the best way to do it is just get vanilla then add shit to make them whatever flavor you want.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
          I don't do protein shakes anymore burning my experience the best way to do it is just get vanilla then add shit to make them whatever flavor you want.
          You must be on mobile 'cause that made no fucking sense. lol

I dislike the taste of the vanilla flavor shakes so much it takes like 1/4 bottle chocolate syrup to cancel it out for me. I'm trying to keep the calories down, so not gonna do that. lol

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• *but in my lol

For sure. Most of the flavors I have tried were horrid. I actually ended up buying pure whey protein and then adding cocoa powder and peanut butter, peppermint extract, etc. And honey to sweeten it. Try buying the ready to drink shit if the company sells it to try it out first or if the company sells/gives out samples. Iirc gaspari has sample packets available and i sure others do too.

Comment

• Thanks for the info.

I really like the Gold Standard Whey right now. 130 calories per serving with hardly any fat and cholesterol. Probably going to start doing 2 shakes a day and try and cut back on my carbs and snacks a little bit more.

As dumb as it sounds, I downloaded an app on my phone to keep track of all the shit I eat and my workouts. Really trying to get shredded by the spring time just because. I've never been this skinny before so I want to go all out while I'm at it. lol

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• does anyone else deal with this bullshit?

no I dont know how much your fucking 05 mazda tribute is worth. He'll ask me to make an ad for him next, just watch. This shit happens all the time. oh just ask Ollie, he'll know what your 96 caravan is worth.

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• I deal with that shit constantly. "Oh you work at a dealership what is my 19XX XXXXXX worth? What would they give me for it on trade?"

How the piss would I know? I work in the collision center.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                    Cant decide on what protein flavor to get next.

I've done chocolate and it just gets to be 'meh' after a while There are a shit ton of flavors but I'm thinking either "Coffee" or "Mocha Cappucino".

Other choices are: Cake Batter, Caramel Toffee, Chocolate Cocanut, Choc. Malt, Choc. Mint, Cookies 'N Cream, French Vanilla, Rocky Road, Strawberry, Tropical Punch, Vanilla ice cream, and White Choc.

I can't fucking decide. lol
                    I like both the coffee and the mocha cappucino
                    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• This came across my feed today. I figured this would be a good place to share it

35568_10151114342221361_910881475_n.jpg
                      BMW E38
                      That White Evo
                      -SOLD
                      instagram @kbuss
                      flickr

Comment

• I've had cookies and cream for a while and it's alright

Comment

• Originally posted by Zack01GC View Post
                          I deal with that shit constantly. "Oh you work at a dealership what is my 19XX XXXXXX worth? What would they give me for it on trade?"

How the piss would I know? I work in the collision center.
                          I **** that shit. When I used to work at a shop and I met new people, they'd always come up with some type of bull shit car question. "Oh my car has been making this noise, you think that's bad?"

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                          I like both the coffee and the mocha cappucino
                          I went with the Mocha Cappucino and by brother went with Rocky Road. I'm interested to see how that tastes.

Originally posted by kbuss View Post
                          This came across my feed today. I figured this would be a good place to share it

[ATTACH]5151[/ATTACH]
                          burn that motherfucker down.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Mmmmm ice cream flavors. I can't find cotton candy Blue Bell anywhere in Orlando for the life of me.

Comment

• Ben and jerry's pumpkin cheese cake ice cream>*
                              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Samuel L. Jackson View Post
                                Mmmmm ice cream flavors. I can't find cotton candy Blue Bell anywhere in Orlando for the life of me.
                                We're talking about protein and not ice cream. lol

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Working...
                                X