This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
    Hungry and have my welding classes today. I gotta get better with this MIG welding.
    MIG is the easiest welding you will ever do, and that is a fact. Have they had you do arc welding or brazing yet?

I went through a two-year program and learned how to weld just about everything. I got certified after highschool- and it was not easy.
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• There's nothing like witnessing a person hitting your car with their door.

Comment

• Go to my car this morning to get my headphones from the car, someone has added to their key marks. MOTHERFUCKING RAGE MODE.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
          There's nothing like witnessing a person hitting your car with their door.

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          Go to my car this morning to get my headphones from the car, someone has added to their key marks. MOTHERFUCKING RAGE MODE.
          Jesus Christ, and I thought my day started off poorly.
          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
          Originally posted by Ollie
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            Go to my car this morning to get my headphones from the car, someone has added to their key marks. MOTHERFUCKING RAGE MODE.
            That's pretty fucking faggy ass shit.

Comment

• I guess I'm gunna have to call insurance soon, I don't have enough $$$ to pay my deductible right now, otherwise I would have this morning. This is so fucking frustrating.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• The bitch said "Oh naw I only hit the tire." as I went around to the passenger side to check it out (luckily no damage)... She's lucky I wasn't in my car as I was in my dad's FJ.

Comment

• I'm gonna change my avatar. I remembered there's a faggy using the Tein Dampachi as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                    MIG is the easiest welding you will ever do, and that is a fact. Have they had you do arc welding or brazing yet?

I went through a two-year program and learned how to weld just about everything. I got certified after highschool- and it was not easy.
                    Yea. Brazing wasn't too bad. I picked up on the and rod welding with oxy-ace torch pretty easily. I know how to MIG weld i just need practice.

Comment

• So apparently my insurance company will just take the deductible from the check they give me. This is going to be such a hassle. I guess I can just hope they cut me a check for it, and I can take the car to a local place when I get home. Fucking shit heads.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Morning all!

Three-wheeled the Civic on some Kentucky backroads this weekend, during a blast through distillery country. Wheeeeeee.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                        www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                        I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Well fuck me...

NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW

Comment

• Got a big scare from MD unemployment, they got me pretty good but everything is better. Now to hassle my new office to try and get me back in before the middle of this month. I want to see Skyfall for my birthday but I can't do that if I'm not working.
                            Originally posted by Oxer
                            people are such stupid cunts.
                            fuck everybody.
                            Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                            listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                            Originally posted by Dudermagee
                            You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post

I love welding. Took a 15 week class when I was in college and learned to stick-arc, Mig, and Tig. Wire feed Mig is by far the easiest but I really liked Tig welding. Just wish I had the money for a small Tig welder to mess around with.

Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                              Well fuck me...

NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW
                              http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...nYYHBZLD3ozvht
                              oh sweet jesus.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Got their bra game on swole.

Comment

Working...
                                X