X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• teach me how to dougie.
    Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• So you have all heard of the shocker. Two in the pink, one in the stink. Two in the clear one in the rear. etc. etc.

Well get ready for the new trend, the mini van! Requires both hands. it goes like "It fits two in the front and five in the back." When you say 5 in the back, make sure to hold up your fist.
      Christof Goulart
      FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
        George you going to h20? I'm getting pumped up
        Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        No. He is full of weak sauce.
        Yeah I'm all kinds of full of weaksauce. Frederick is a little too far away to make a day trip out of the show, and I don't have the cash for food and lodging.

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        you should throw a raging keg party and make sure its over by 11pm
        And HOLY SHIT that's the best idea I've ever heard. I suggested it to my roommates, but apparently we've got a maximum number of people allowed in the apartment. Something stupid like 3 guests per resident. I'm still totally going to go for it!
        -George
        flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Uyles View Post
          teach me how to dougie.
          No thanks.
          Originally posted by runningpanda View Post
          So you have all heard of the shocker. Two in the pink, one in the stink. Two in the clear one in the rear. etc. etc.

Well get ready for the new trend, the mini van! Requires both hands. it goes like "It fits two in the front and five in the back." When you say 5 in the back, make sure to hold up your fist.

I actually know who was fisted up front, we called the guy who fisted her, Mr. Fister.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by runningpanda View Post
            So you have all heard of the shocker. Two in the pink, one in the stink. Two in the clear one in the rear. etc. etc.

I prefer the "double fist." five in the pink, five in the stink
            -George
            flickr

Comment

• How about the quadruple fister?! one in the front 3 in the back.

Dude, George, like I told Cole. I have a house, food and the e28 here. I can have you covered from all angles man. Now grow a pair and get the fack to H2O!
              Christof Goulart
              FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

How about the quadruple fister?! one in the front 3 in the back.

Dude, George, like I told Cole. I have a house, food and the e28 here. I can have you covered from all angles man. Now grow a pair and get the fack to H2O!
                THIS!!!!

Be there!!!
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

How about the quadruple fister?! one in the front 3 in the back.

cole's a huge bitch and keeps saying he doesn't have any money! wtf i'm going have a talk with his bitch ass...
                  -George
                  flickr

Comment

• and holy shit chis didn't know you were runningpanda! haha
                    -George
                    flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
                      cole's a huge bitch and keeps saying he doesn't have any money! wtf i'm going have a talk with his bitch ass...
                      Get both of your asses to H2O, please realize that it is in MD and you go to school in MD....
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Hahahaha, yeah Georgeman! It's uh me uh Chriiis, runningpanda!

Get both of your asses down here. I have alcohol and room to spare and a car with gas in it if you don't want to waste gas back and forth to H2O.

GET THE FACK DOWN'ERRRR
                        Christof Goulart
                        FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                          Get both of your asses to H2O, please realize that it is in MD and you go to school in MD....
                          md is a huge state though
                          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                            md is a huge state though
                            You must be on meth...

Dave you haz txt.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Not huge enough though. I go to school in Salisbury (25 minutes out of OC) and its 2 and a half hours away from frederick.

You get no excuses George!
                              Christof Goulart
                              FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                                You must be on meth...

Dave you haz txt.
                                meth no, but fucking fuck i could go for a beer. i wonder if it counts as drinking on the job if im not in the office
                                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Working...
                                X