This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    Trade in value is equivalent to that of dirt. The car has to sell first, then I will get another car. I am pretty much set on a B5 S4. The only other option would be a E39 540 wagon...

You just thought about getting a green on tan slush box integra. Your point is invalid.
    Do you like having money, Kielan?

Do you like spending all of it on a never ending stream of maintenance?

Then buy a B5.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
    www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
    I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

You just thought about getting a green on tan slush box integra. Your point is invalid.
      +10/10 would lol again
      Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
      Do you like having money, Kielan?

Do you like spending all of it on a never ending stream of maintenance?

Then buy a B5.

Kelly, you have multiple people telling you it's a bad idea. Not just a few ball busters, but people who have genuine experience with them. Even Mike B. said it was terrible.

We aren't trying to be assholes, we are genuinely concerned. Look up shift linkages, transmissions, and turbo problems from them if you don't believe me.

/actingallgaywithfeelingsnshit
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
        +10/10 would lol again

Kelly, you have multiple people telling you it's a bad idea. Not just a few ball busters, but people who have genuine experience with them. Even Mike B. said it was terrible.

We aren't trying to be assholes, we are genuinely concerned.

/actingallgaywithfeelingsnshit
        None of you have owned one.. BUT I started looking at 540s again, and I forgot how much I loved E39s. I need Dave/Dudeman to go look at a car for me.

- Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I loved my 12v 2.8 hahaha BUT that is not a 27tt.

Get one Kielan.

Comment

None of you have owned one.. BUT I started looking at 540s again, and I forgot how much I loved E39s. I need Dave/Dudeman to go look at a car for me.

http://hartford.craigslist.org/cto/3357250764.html
            I have been close friends with two people who have. As in, seen them on a daily basis. Close enough to owning one.

Also, get a fucking E39.

Originally posted by NickBroderick View Post
            I loved my 12v 2.8 hahaha BUT that is not a 27tt.

Get one Kielan.

I will punch you in the dick.
            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
            Originally posted by Ollie
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Which ever comes up first, and is what I'm looking for, that's what I'm getting.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

http://hartford.craigslist.org/cto/3357250764.html
                I haven't owned one, but I can gladly give you testimony from no less than 5 techs with years of VAG experience, and one with more extensive knowledge than your average tech (Craig took the all-Audi supplemental training after tech school).

They will all tell you you're crazy. And these are the guys that get PAID to work on them.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• FUCK THE ******. I DO WHAT I WANT BITCH. But in reality, I have no idea what I'm going to do. The search is no set for B5 S4 or an E39 sport wagon, (if it's a 540 6spd wagon it does not need to be sport).
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I think you should get a vehicle that you would not be attached to and have any interest on modding, but is also reliable. Then you can just finish school with a reliable car that you haven't poured money into and haven't gotten into a project state when the right rig comes your way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                      I think you should get a vehicle that you would not be attached to and have any interest on modding, but is also reliable. Then you can just finish school with a reliable car that you haven't poured money into and haven't gotten into a project state when the right rig comes your way.
                      Whatever I get will get the wheels and drop treatment. I have yet to own a car that I am really attached to.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

FUCK THE ******. I DO WHAT I WANT BITCH. But in reality, I have no idea what I'm going to do. The search is no set for B5 S4 or an E39 sport wagon, (if it's a 540 6spd wagon it does not need to be sport).
                        No such thing as touring 6spd V8 E39.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                          No such thing as touring 6spd V8 E39.
                          As I just found out. Sad panda.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by NickBroderick View Post

Get one Kielan.

Some people just want to watch the world burn..

lol.

Comment

• I like the E39 idea Kielan. For some reason I'm drawn to them.

Comment

As I just found out. Sad panda.
                                But hey. If you're as mechanically inclined as you claim to be then swapping one in should be no problem.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

Working...
                                X