X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
    Meh.
    I'm planning on doing some stuff to it....

lol really?
    I always liked green on tan.
    Its a GS so its leather at least.

Yeah pretty simple.
    Transmission
    mount
    shift assembly
    clutch hydros
    pedal assembly
    ecu
    cluster

Or just do a K swap
    pdeals
    s2k cluster
    clutch hrydros
    DOOOOOO IT!
    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Dear god, green I can live with, but that tan interior is fucking AWFUL.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        Dear god, green I can live with, but that tan interior is fucking AWFUL.
        I thought you liked tan\brown interiors for some reason
        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• I like some, but that one is god fucking awful.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I like some, but that one is god fucking awful.
            I don't think its awful, its alright IMO.
            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• So you're settling for a run-of-the-mill green car, with a boring beige interior, that's automatic.

What's the price on it? If it's more than $4k you're out of your brain.
              BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
              Originally posted by Ollie
              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                So you're settling for a run-of-the-mill green car, with a boring beige interior, that's automatic.

What's the price on it? If it's more than $4k you're out of your brain.
                This.

Also really in for this.

- Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Those S4's are such giant piles of shit, it's astounding.

I know two people that own them, both of them are trying to sell them now. Also, a good friend of mine works at a reputable import shop in Victor, and there are three of them that come in for pretty regular service. He says only one of them is halfway reliable, and the other two come back on a bi-monthly basis for something.

Seriously K. Stop looking at unreliable, outdated Audis.
                  We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

So knowing that maintenance is going to be bad, you are looking at a high mileage 2.7 S4?

Sorry Kielan, I normally wouldn't disagree with another person buying an Audi, but you're crazy.
                    Originally posted by Oxer
                    people are such stupid cunts.
                    fuck everybody.
                    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                    listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                    Originally posted by Dudermagee
                    You're stupid.

Comment

• Looks like I might be picking these up this week.

God I have a fucking problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                        Those S4's are such giant piles of shit, it's astounding.

I know two people that own them, both of them are trying to sell them now. Also, a good friend of mine works at a reputable import shop in Victor, and there are three of them that come in for pretty regular service. He says only one of them is halfway reliable, and the other two come back on a bi-monthly basis for something.

Seriously K. Stop looking at unreliable, outdated Audis.
                        I have heard, great, and awful things about them. I have a friend who has 3 S4s, 2 avants, 1 sedan, and never been stranded by any of them, never had any serious issues with them at all.

I'm going to have the car for a year, I will be ensuring that the car is not a piece of shit when I buy. I honestly don't care what all of you say when you say "oh my god it's going to be so unreliable, blah, blah, blah" I can't imagine it being any worse than my car. I also can't imagine me making the same buying mistakes twice. I've come a long way since I bought this E46, and I'm not naive any more. My next car will be a B5 S4, and it will only be for a year, and I'm going to enjoy it.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• For the record I'm completely for you buying an S4. I just wouldn't buy one with that many miles.
                          fuck everybody.
                          You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                            For the record I'm completely for you buying an S4. I just wouldn't buy one with that many miles.
                            Like I said, I will be thoroughly inspecting it before purchasing, and bringing a good friend of mine who is an Audi tech with me.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• But even if everything looks fantastic (confirmed by an Audi tech even) remember what you are buying. German vehicles (as you know) have a tendency to have weird shit break when there's no indication that it should be. The more miles on it, the greater the chance of that weird shit happening.

That being said, are you going to go with a set of BWS?
                              fuck everybody.
                              You're stupid.

Comment

Working...
                              X