This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
    I can't wait to build a car for purely the aesthetics/ cleanliness.
    You say that- until the first time you go to street light race someone and you get spanked. It's overrated, trust me.

Morning all.
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Mornin'.

Wactchin' Pokemon with the child...
      When did they decide to add over 9000 pokemon to the list? What was wrong with the original 151?
      It's like rock-crawling... in the streets...

Comment

• Originally posted by MrDanguy View Post
        Mornin'.

When did they decide to add over 9000 pokemon to the list? What was wrong with the original 151?
        Lol, over 9000? It's OVER 9000!!!!!!

Originally posted by TRaNz
        yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
        They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

• Originally posted by MrDanguy View Post
          Mornin'.

Morning. In my mind, there are still only 151. Fuck those other things that look like they went through a blender.

Gah, found a set of OZ wheels that would fit my Accord. Not sure if I want to spend the $200 to get them, one of them is curbed to hell...
          Attached Files
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Von Smack View Post
            Lol, over 9000? It's OVER 9000!!!!!!
            It's like rock-crawling... in the streets...

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
              Morning. In my mind, there are still only 151. Fuck those other things that look like they went through a blender.

Gah, found a set of OZ wheels that would fit my Accord. Not sure if I want to spend the $200 to get them, one of them is curbed to hell...
              I would gladly spend $200 for those. Curb rash can be fixed with time and effort.

yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
              They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

• My fucking insurance company is a bunch of idiots.

I just got a letter in the mail saying the DMV asked for proof of insurance for my M3, but they couldn't provide it? Are you fucking kidding me? I have the insurance cards in the car.

Comment

• What's the specs on those OZ's?

Mornin' all.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

You say that- until the first time you go to street light race someone and you get spanked. It's overrated, trust me.

Morning all.
                    Well, I should have put it this way: Have a car that isn't my daily that I can spend my time on and make perfect. I love having a ridiculous daily. Although I've decided my next project is going to be an Escalade or some other large truck, torn down, fuel cell, rerouted fuel/ brake lines, tubbed wheel wells and bagged. I just to be able to cruise the highway and just throw sparks.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

My fucking insurance company is a bunch of idiots.

I just got a letter in the mail saying the DMV asked for proof of insurance for my M3, but they couldn't provide it? Are you fucking kidding me? I have the insurance cards in the car.
                      Fucking after I turned in the tags and everything, even went and showed them the receipt to have my name cleared, I got about 3 or 4 warning letters that they were going to cancel registration on the bmw(when I was doing the swap). I was like, I don't have tags, I don't know how you're going to suspend tags that don't even exists. So they put a lean on the vin.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                        What's the specs on those OZ's?

Mornin' all.
                        No idea, he doesn't know the offsets or width. I dunno how I feel about sticking them under my Accord now that I think about it, but still...

Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
                        Well, I should have put it this way: Have a car that isn't my daily that I can spend my time on and make perfect. I love having a ridiculous daily. Although I've decided my next project is going to be an Escalade or some other large truck, torn down, fuel cell, rerouted fuel/ brake lines, tubbed wheel wells and bagged. I just to be able to cruise the highway and just throw sparks.
                        Trucks absolutely suck to daily, especially for fuel costs. Even moreso when you own a GM truck.

I like driving my mom's Envoy Denali occasionally- but I could never daily one. They're so detached from driving feel, almost too comfortable. I'd rather daily drive my M3.

Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
                        Fucking after I turned in the tags and everything, even went and showed them the receipt to have my name cleared, I got about 3 or 4 warning letters that they were going to cancel registration on the bmw(when I was doing the swap). I was like, I don't have tags, I don't know how you're going to suspend tags that don't even exists. So they put a lean on the vin.
                        Are you serious?

I'm calling my insurance company when I get out of work tonight, I don't have the goddamn insurance cards with me here at work so I have no proof. Fuck.

Comment

No idea, he doesn't know the offsets or width. I dunno how I feel about sticking them under my Accord now that I think about it, but still...
                          That one wheels is beat to hell. The spokes are even rashed.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Time to get ready for work. Later guys.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• I just got a drawing sent to me for assembly of a new product test rack.

Three of the things drawn have the same color, line make-up, and the routes cross over eachother.

areyoufuckingkiddingme.jpg

Comment

Trucks absolutely suck to daily, especially for fuel costs. Even moreso when you own a GM truck.

I like driving my mom's Envoy Denali occasionally- but I could never daily one. They're so detached from driving feel, almost too comfortable. I'd rather daily drive my M3.

Are you serious?

I'm calling my insurance company when I get out of work tonight, I don't have the goddamn insurance cards with me here at work so I have no proof. Fuck.
                                No that's what I'm saying, the Bmw will be my daily and the truck the project haha.

And yep, had to stop by a shop to get the lean taken care of, luckily we were already towing back to my house. That sucks though, hopefully it gets taken care of easily.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Comment

Working...
                                X