This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr Von Smack View Post
    I don't even know you that well yet I feel those seats would definitely match your style. :P
    That matte blue wrap is incredible as well. Completely sets the car off.
    They're perfect. That whole car is rad, but I still have yet to see anything that matches the Rocket Bunny gt86. Absolutely the best, imo.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

• Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
      They're perfect. That whole car is rad, but I still have yet to see anything that matches the Rocket Bunny gt86. Absolutely the best, imo.
      It's so hard to choose favorites considering the vast amount of quality kits and modifications out there, and in such little time. Everything I see about the FR-S just leaves me wanting one.

Originally posted by TRaNz
      yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
      They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

• Took some pictures another day.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
          Took some pictures another day.

That's awesome man! Great shot, even better job at maintaining it.

yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
          They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

+1
            Brand new FRS + CCW's+ Rocket bunny + Chassis mounted spoiler + Recaros = :drool
            Last edited by PavelK313; 11-01-2012, 02:50 AM.

Comment

That's awesome man! Great shot, even better job at maintaining it.
              Thank you sir!
              Car has tons of rock chips and wheels need to be repolished.

Comment

Thank you sir!
                Car has tons of rock chips and wheels need to be repolished.
                Really? I can't see any imperfections in the photo.

Comment

Really? I can't see any imperfections in the photo.
                  Trust me. lol
                  I am somewhat embarrassed of my car right now, its looks somewhat beat imo and not low anymore. BUt I feel like every day I care less and less about it and care more and more about ride comfort and drivability. Getting old I guess. haha

Comment

Trust me. lol
                    I am somewhat embarrassed of my car right now, its looks somewhat beat imo and not low anymore. BUt I feel like every day I care less and less about it and care more and more about ride comfort and drivability. Getting old I guess. haha
                    Maybe you are.
                    Don't worry about it man, I think it looks great. Height and fitment is spot on. You might wanna check out one of those paintless dent removal guys. Not sure about the cost of the service but I heard you can't find any trace of a dent even being there previously.

Comment

+1
                      Brand new FRS + CCW's+ Rocket bunny + Chassis mounted spoiler + Recaros = :drool
                      That wing is amazing. As is the whole car, honestly, the only new cars I even look at with intention to hopefully buy someday is the GT86 and the 1m/ 1-series.

Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                      Trust me. lol

This is beat and not low:

This is not:

Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                      Took some pictures another day.

Every time you post a picture of your car, everyone thinks it looks crazy clean(which it does), and you always say it looks like crap. I have to admire your attitude and passion towards building that car, man. I can't wait to build a car for purely the aesthetics/ cleanliness.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Comment

• I wont lie. Paint work on my car looks better than 99.9% of the moded aftermarket painted cars out there, unfortunately its still not up to my standard. The reason why I always say its not that clean/nice is because I am almost never happy with the way it looks. When people post fitment pictures of their cars I always want to say that their car is weak and the only reason I dont do so is because every single fuck out there will call me a *****. I am just an average guy with really high standards and not enough money to get to my standards. Thats all...

Comment

I wont lie. Paint work on my car looks better than 99.9% of the moded aftermarket painted cars out there, unfortunately its still not up to my standard. The reason why I always say its not that clean/nice is because I am almost never happy with the way it looks. When people post fitment pictures of their cars I always want to say that their car is weak and the only reason I dont do so is because every single fuck out there will call me a *****. I am just an average guy with really high standards and not enough money to get to my standards. Thats all...
                          Oh no, I'm not saying it's bad. It's just inspiring to the standards you hold your car too.

I remember when I first posted my car up here you tore me up hahaha.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Comment

Oh no, I'm not saying it's bad. It's just inspiring to the standards you hold your car too.

I remember when I first posted my car up here you tore me up hahaha.
                            I remember that.
                            Thats if you noticed I kind of fell off the face of the earth and dont post much. I just feel I have nothing to bring to the table anymore. People build all the crazy cars and they look amazing in pictures in reality those cars look like shit in person. If its actually a clean car then most likely ita not daily driven and if it is in fact DD car then it usually looks like ass in pictures. Mine is kind of in between. I have 180K + on my car, I dd the shit out of it and per MY PERSONAL standards its not that good anymore.

Comment

and per MY PERSONAL standards its not that good anymore.
                              That's actually a great attitude when looking at it from a different perspective. It shows that you have high standards, and that shows through your car. You may not think so, but it does. Not sure what else you could do to that car though. I've always though that it's really hard to modify a BMW because 90% of the time, they look great clean with simple modifications. The other 10% are racecars and Willis's car. I don't know how he does it but to have a BMW look so great without a front bumper is just beyond me.

Comment

I remember that.
                                Thats if you noticed I kind of fell off the face of the earth and dont post much. I just feel I have nothing to bring to the table anymore. People build all the crazy cars and they look amazing in pictures in reality those cars look like shit in person. If its actually a clean car then most likely ita not daily driven and if it is in fact DD car then it usually looks like ass in pictures. Mine is kind of in between. I have 180K + on my car, I dd the shit out of it and per MY PERSONAL standards its not that good anymore.
                                oh I hoped you would

Like my car? People always say my car looks so clean in pictures(besides the dent), when in reality it's half pink and scratched to shit. Red is just SO easy to manipulate to look good with photography. That's why I've shifted the way I edit to show that. I'm sick of my car looking beautiful in pictures, then being asked wtf happened in real life. I guess with me at least though, I don't really mind for a number of reasons, the main being that's not what it's built for. I guess I don't really fit the main demographic of this site, as my car is built for performance/ stupidity/ fun first, and looks last.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Comment

Working...
                                X