X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watching my kid own these zergbots in toy story 3 for xbox.
    It's like rock-crawling... in the streets...

Comment

• Originally posted by sacrifice View Post
      Come say hi at the next big show and I will be glad to exchange opinions. Until then, continue to cower behind your over inflated stanceworks ego.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
        You're lucky living in socal. good shows every night. I miss not having beyond wonderland. I did go to freaknight and saw Flux, Modestep, Borgore and Armin van Buuren.
        I'm more in Norcal/Central CA, so we've actually just started to get a lot more shows through the area. I went to Sunrise some months back. Dada Life was incredibly boring, but Downlink's set was a-ma-zing.

Comment

• Lol that only further proves my point. How are the passenger doors on the e46 btw?? Hahahahaha. Obviously others know the truth as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by B Rod View Post
            I'm more in Norcal/Central CA, so we've actually just started to get a lot more shows through the area. I went to Sunrise some months back. Dada Life was incredibly boring, but Downlink's set was a-ma-zing.
            I'm glad i'm not the only one that's not enthralled with Dada Life. I was actually surprised that I like Morgan Page too.

Comment

• i like all that shit! BMW, Volvo even Dada Life!
              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by sacrifice View Post
                Lol that only further proves my point. How are the passenger doors on the e46 btw?? Hahahahaha. Obviously others know the truth as well.
                You clearly don't. Because I bought it like that...
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I'm the child, and you're the one trying to make a case that I have a character flaw... Over the internet. Ok.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                    You clearly don't. Because I bought it like that...
                    Don't worry Kielan, He's just bitter because he lives in the hell known as 5x108.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                      Don't worry Kielan, He's just bitter because he lives in the hell known as 5x108.
                      Clearly SW isn't cool enough for him either. Gotta create a new super original blog!
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0spFY1I2NQ"]everybody love everybody! - YouTube[/ame]
                        ///M 2.0
                        G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Some girl on my fb was like, "Oh thank God for this hurricane! <3 another day off of school".

I was like, yayyy, 40 people killed, $30 million in damages and millions left homeless to get you a day off of school.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

• Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
                            Some girl on my fb was like, "Oh thank God for this hurricane! <3 another day off of school".

I was like, yayyy, 40 people killed, $30 million in damages and millions left homeless to get you a day off of school.
                            stupid cunt funcking whore so she can stay home and take all the 16 year old dick she can have!

Fucking **** ppl that think this way i want to throw that lil bitch to Sandy!
                            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
                              Some girl on my fb was like, "Oh thank God for this hurricane! <3 another day off of school".

People are retarded.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                                Clearly SW isn't cool enough for him either. Gotta create a new super original blog!
                                he had some good points tho..... hehehe, but clearly you cant judge ppl based on RT behavior!

even tho many judge me this way -______-
                                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Working...
                                X