X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolling fenders with a rubber mallet and a hair dryer...
    LETS DO THIS!!!
    It's like rock-crawling... in the streets...

Comment

• Did it in a wendy's parking lot in GA, with just a rubber mallet on my integra.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        Did it in a wendy's parking lot in GA, with just a rubber mallet on my integra.
        tfs
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Bacon Chicken Ranch quesadillas for lunch. yeahfuckyeah.gif
          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
          Originally posted by Ollie
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Did it in a wendy's parking lot in GA, with just a rubber mallet on my integra.
            I'm pretty sure that's where I met you, Dave, and Nick Nikolov.
            Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
            2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• How long are you planning on keeping it Kielan? My dad is now trying to convince me to stop looking for E30s since my car is now "fixed" for the 10th time. He wants me to keep it for another 2 years and buy a newer car when I graduate and get a job like my brother did.
              ///M 2.0
              G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Morning all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
                  How long are you planning on keeping it Kielan? My dad is now trying to convince me to stop looking for E30s since my car is now "fixed" for the 10th time. He wants me to keep it for another 2 years and buy a newer car when I graduate and get a job like my brother did.
                  Till I graduate, when I'll trade it in pay it off, and get a E90 LCI.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• The girl from :58-1:15 sounds like she's getting off on the storm.

BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                    Originally posted by Ollie
                    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                      The girl from :58-1:15 sounds like she's getting off on the storm.

http://updates.gawker.com/post/34637...veleak-is-like
                      I got that all on film guys, I really did

Comment

Till I graduate, when I'll trade it in pay it off, and get a E90 LCI.
                        Yeah, that's basically the plan for me too. Even though I really want to replace my car with something better now, I also can't wait to get something newer/nicer/cooler after college.

I'm finally ok with letting my car go now, but now I can't decide if I want to get another car now just to replace it in two years.
                        ///M 2.0

Comment

• hello RT. Hope no ones car got all wet n salvage.
                          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
                            Yeah, that's basically the plan for me too. Even though I really want to replace my car with something better now, I also can't wait to get something newer/nicer/cooler after college.

I'm finally ok with letting my car go now, but now I can't decide if I want to get another car now just to replace it in two years.
                            If you can, why not? I mean assuming you can afford a new car, and will be happy with it for those 2 more years. I'd do it. I literally plan on going from my graduation ceremonies to a BMW dealership..
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• RT is more fun when the world is coming to an end i see!
                              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

If you can, why not? I mean assuming you can afford a new car, and will be happy with it for those 2 more years. I'd do it. I literally plan on going from my graduation ceremonies to a BMW dealership..
                                Even if I can get 4,500 for my car I'll be able to pick up one of the few E30s around Jersey, Pennsylvania, and New York. If I can get that 89,000 mile E30, I'd buy that and hold onto it for more than two years and focus on paying off my student loans. Hopefully focusing on the loans first instead of adding a new car payment on top of it will help me free up some more cash to spend later on.

2 days after my brother officially got his job he found the car he ended up buying (08 328xi). Either way, there's no wrong way to go about it.
                                Last edited by Jersh; 10-30-2012, 12:28 PM.
                                ///M 2.0

Comment

Working...
                                X