X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Josh Schnell, i figured i would put the offer out there before throwing my name around.
    ///M 2.0
    G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• LoL, which one are you haha.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Here you add me, much easier. Kielan Prince, everyone on this thread is already friends with me haha.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• the one with the baseball bat and white jersey...
          ///M 2.0

Comment

• Does not help haha.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• how many josh schnell's can there honestly be?? i never bothered to search myself on there.

and i sent you a request.
              Last edited by Jersh; 09-22-2010, 10:17 PM.
              ///M 2.0

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                that was like 30sec. Russians are crazy af
                |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                Drama you are like god
                Originally posted by SwearBear
                Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• I no receive request?

Got it, LOL you never even showed up in my search haha.
                  Last edited by Kielan; 09-22-2010, 10:23 PM.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• If this still doesn't work, i'll just add her since it won't be weird or anything
                    ///M 2.0

Comment

• I see more pics of Libby, who IMO is meh. And I still can't see Emily's.

LOL at talking like I know them.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• parents are such bullshitters. My mom thought I answered her in a rude tone. I had my door closed and she asked me something, I simply replied. Then she told me not to answer her like that. I told her I didn't even answer in a rude tone. then my dad, who is all the way downstairs and can barely hear me downstairs when I yell with my door closed, said he heard me and to stop lying. then I called him a liar and that he didnt even here.....

Drama you are like god
                        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Kielan, I better here good news with that one chick after H2Oi

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                            Kielan, I better here good news with that one chick after H2Oi
                            It's looking good.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• k. keep it that way. spit yo game talk yo shit, grab yo gat, call yo click

Drama you are like god

Comment

• aight, she isn't amazing but she's definitely not bad... and the girl that looks exactly like her is her sister....
                                ///M 2.0

Comment

Working...
                                X