X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know I'm late on this, but good luck Jaze and stay safe man.

I can't wait to use the grill. The only thing that sucks about this specific storm is that cold front moving in. I like my temps to be in the 70s when it's going to hurricane.
    Originally posted by Oxer
    people are such stupid cunts.
    fuck everybody.
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
    listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
    Originally posted by Dudermagee
    You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
      They're saying that even Lake Michigan is going to be affected by this storm today.

We should be looking at 15-20 foot waves on the Chicago shoreline, along with gusts over 50 mph.

It's gonna be interesting, but I can't even imagine what the east coast guys are gonna experience soon.

I'm sure RT will end up being some sort of liveblog for it.
      LOL

"We're going live to our information source, a "Random Thread" on the popular car blog, "Stancing Workers". It appears that posters from New York, Long Island, and Your Mom are reporting severe weather conditions, as well as a member known as "KK" to enjoy same-sex intercourse."

Originally posted by jdel View Post
      I know I'm late on this, but good luck Jaze and stay safe man.

I can't wait to use the grill. The only thing that sucks about this specific storm is that cold front moving in. I like my temps to be in the 70s when it's going to hurricane.
      I just saw this on facebook.

"If you're in any of these areas, expect every facebook status to be about the weather."
      Last edited by MommysLittleMonster; 10-29-2012, 10:09 AM.
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• heyaaa! Good Morning
        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• ^^lol^^

Hi Bob, right now we are going live to a Facebook page of 14 year old Cindy Jenkins who clams that "Some bitch named Sandy told my Dad I can't have my pool party today,"

And she is Going to unfriend that whore for wrecking her party the first chance she gets.

Comment

• Originally posted by Z.Cockburn View Post
            ^^lol^^

Hi Bob, right now we are going live to a Facebook page of 14 year old Cindy Jenkins who clams that "Some bitch named Sandy told my Dad I can't have my pool party today,"

And she is Going to unfriend that whore for wrecking her party the first chance she gets.

what!? sounds about right....... Wheres KK?
            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• At least I don't have to watch the weather channel today. I'll just come here for the latest news on Sandy Cheeks.
              BMW E38
              That White Evo
              -SOLD
              instagram @kbuss
              flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by kbuss View Post
                At least I don't have to watch the weather channel today. I'll just come here for the latest news on Sandy Cheeks.
                Watching the weather channel is an experience I wouldn't wish upon anybody. Even to people in a hurricane.

I kinda want to head to the lakefront tonight and watch the waves. 20 feet isn't a wave height I'm used to seeing on the beach.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                www.stanceworks.com

I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• OHHHHHH shit i need all of this! fuck!

got a pair of free reps (friend owed me cash lol) they are on my back rubbing to hell lol

its a monday fun day here and on the way to work i smoked the wrong joint and now am super "funny" at 8.36am!

fawk!
                  IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• What's up guys?

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                      Watching the weather channel is an experience I wouldn't wish upon anybody. Even to people in a hurricane.

I kinda want to head to the lakefront tonight and watch the waves. 20 feet isn't a wave height I'm used to seeing on the beach.
                      I'm going to be down there tomorrow. I'm excited to see 20'+ waves down there.
                      BMW E38
                      That White Evo
                      -SOLD
                      instagram @kbuss
                      flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
                        What's up guys?
                        slaving away....1 chain 1 ball
                        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• /pokes head in

...Everybody die in the hurricane yet?

Guess not.

/dips back out

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                          www.stanceworks.com

I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Nothing big here yet. Just raining and cold.
                            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                            Originally posted by Ollie
                            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Cold and rainy here, nothing exciting yet.

My cars little A pillar leak decided to re appear the other day, I wonder how wet it will be after the storm hahahaha.

Comment

• cars 14ft in the air on a lift, i evacuated to the middle of Long Island and hoping my house survives.

fucks up everywhere else in teh world?

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Working...
                                X