X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have federals, wide as shit is all I can tell you. People think my 215s are 235s.

My car is a hell of a lot louder than tires will ever be so I'm no help there

Comment

• Dude how's Florida?
      I dislike Byron.

Comment

• I heard that they run wide before. Didnt realize they run THAT much wider.
        i was looking for 225/255. Unfortunately they dont make 215/40 and no 245/35.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Hot and humid.

Catching some of the hurricane though, the wind and rain is nice. Looks like its gonna miss us for the most part, sucks. I was looking forward to it. Weather says the rain is over now and it's just wind.

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
            I heard that they run wide before. Didnt realize they run THAT much wider.
            i was looking for 225/255. Unfortunately they dont make 215/40 and no 245/35.
            The 235/40 I had was on par with a 255 or 265. Now I have a 215/40 on my 10.5. Not sure which 595 it is, but it has flames on the sidewall. Well, it had flames on the sidewall

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
              Hot and humid.

Catching some of the hurricane though, the wind and rain is nice. Looks like its gonna miss us for the most part, sucks. I was looking forward to it. Weather says the rain is over now and it's just wind.
              Wtf you doing there btw? For work?
              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• They are 595 evos Pavel

Comment

Hot and humid.

Hahaha different from the usual hot ass cali weather. Should be good tomorrow or monday I think this hurricane is over like tomorrow latest.

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                  The 235/40 I had was on par with a 255 or 265. Now I have a 215/40 on my 10.5. Not sure which 595 it is, but it has flames on the sidewall. Well, it had flames on the sidewall
                  Jeez they don't sound like they're good at sizing over there hahaha.
                  I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Cali isn't hot bro, shots perfect and there's no humidity

Comment

WTF.
                      Yeah, sounds like I wont be able to fit that in my fenders.
                      Front cant take a tire much bigger than 225 without rubbing, in the rear I normally run 255 but can run some 265's depending on the brand with very minimal rubbing.

Thanks for helping Sean! Didnt realize their sizes were that fucked up.

Comment

They are 595 evos Pavel
                        Per their dimensions sheet the ones I was looking at run little wider than the ones you got.

Comment

• The 235 I tried was an ss595 then I swapped that out for the 215 evo

Comment

Cali isn't hot bro, shots perfect and there's no humidity
                            Never been :/ but imma be out there next summer haha.
                            I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Just realized that they do make 215/40

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                                Never been :/ but imma be out there next summer haha.
                                While the rest of the country was suffering in triple digit humid ass heat we were at 75-85 with pretty much no humidity.

Comment

Working...
                                X