Clear All

• Originally posted by kbuss View Post
    coco
    Pavel's just trying to find excuses for this cracked barrels
    I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
      Pavel's just trying to find excuses for this cracked barrels

Also, my driveway entrance is flat as fuck.

Comment

• I can promise you that my driveway sucks harder than any Cali driveway.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I'll give you the Cali driveway. Those driveways out there do suck. But the roads to me still seem super smooth.
          We come from a strange land, Kyle.

A land where roads are worse than in many other places (Detroit notwithstanding).
          A land where violent temperature swings can cause pavement to literally melt beneath us, or crack upwards as if the land is forming mountains in the Pangaea days.
          A land where public works manages to shut down whole highways at a time for what seems like years, only to patch a few potholes that come back in two months' time.

This land is called Chicago, and its roads fucking SUCK.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
          www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
          I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by fluidmotorunion View Post
            we come from a strange land, kyle.

A land where roads are worse than in many other places (detroit notwithstanding).
            A land where violent temperature swings can cause pavement to literally melt beneath us, or crack upwards as if the land is forming mountains in the pangaea days.
            A land where public works manages to shut down whole highways at a time for what seems like years, only to patch a few potholes that come back in two months' time.

This land is called chicago, and its roads fucking suck.
            qft
            BMW E38
            That White Evo
            -SOLD
            instagram @kbuss
            flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
              We come from a strange land, Kyle.

A land where roads are worse than in many other places (Detroit notwithstanding).
              A land where violent temperature swings can cause pavement to literally melt beneath us, or crack upwards as if the land is forming mountains in the Pangaea days.

This land is called Chicago, and its roads fucking SUCK.
              Welcome to the entire Northeast.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                Idk, when I drove thru Baltimore on my way to h2o, the roads seemed pretty decent. I'm sure NY is pretty terrible, but when you come to Chicago you can see for yourself.

I remember driving down Lake Shore Drive and hitting bump after bump with my tires slamming my fenders and throwing me out of my seat.
                BMW E38
                That White Evo
                -SOLD
                instagram @kbuss
                flickr

Comment

• I dare you to build a 1er with flares to match the look of a 2002 turbo kelly.
                  Hatchbacks, wagons... It's NOT all the same. You want in? Don't get a mazda 3, get a mazda 6 wagon. Don't get a wrx get a legacy wagon. and theres a reason the A3 isn't called the A3 avant... Scion does not make a wagon it makes a weird van, but no wagons

Sincerely,
                  The Wagon Mafia:Inner Circle
                  P.S. Is your tail a wagon?

Show cars are lame.

Comment

So we can all basically agree that Cali residents have absolutely no reason to complain about their roads.

If you've only ever driven on the Autobahn and in Cali, then maybe you can complain about Cali roads. But if you've driven anywhere else in the country east of the Rockies, you have to admit you've got it easy on the coast.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                    www.stanceworks.com

Comment

• Nothern Michigan AKA the U.P. aka Yooperville has pretty gnarly roads.
                      We have two seasons up here... Winter and Road construction, no lie.

People here don't lower cars / trucks. They drive lifted Subaru's and monster 4x4s.
                      I compare driving (even though I'm not low by S|W standards) to rock crawling, then mention I'll be going lower next spring.
                      Needless-to-say, I get a lot of ****.

Pizza for dinner.... again.
                      It's like rock-crawling... in the streets...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebounder View Post
                        I dare you to build a 1er with flares to match the look of a 2002 turbo kelly.
                        I normally don't like posting twice this quickly, but this is a BRILLIANT idea.

But it will be expensive as fuck, seeing as how they'd have to be completely custom.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                        www.stanceworks.com

Comment

• Everyones roads suck. Stfu faggots.

Comment

Idk, when I drove thru Baltimore on my way to h2o, the roads seemed pretty decent. I'm sure NY is pretty terrible, but when you come to Chicago you can see for yourself.

I remember driving down Lake Shore Drive and hitting bump after bump with my tires slamming my fenders and throwing me out of my seat.
                            I said the Northeast, anywhere north of Philly.

And I've driven in quite a few places, I can safely say that RI roads are the worst of any place in the entire US.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I said the Northeast, anywhere north of Philly.

And I've driven in quite a few places, I can safely say that RI roads are the worst of any place in the entire US.
                              I would love to experience RI roads and NY roads, just so I can actually compare them to Chi.

And your definition of Northeast is different than mine.
                              BMW E38
                              That White Evo
                              -SOLD
                              instagram @kbuss
                              flickr

Comment

• 95% of the roads I drive on are pretty nice. But the 5% that suck are fucking horrible. Florida and Texas roads are the nicest I've seen. Its fucking annoying when people compare road conditions though. There are shitty roads everywhere. Get over it. Pun intended.

Comment

Working...
                                X