X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fuck having a cold. this shit is whack
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• I am a sucker for lumpy, lopey cams. Sometimes I just start our Nova and fap as it idles.
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Order passenger side molding. Gets driver side molding.

Comment

• Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
          Order passenger side molding. Gets driver side molding.
          you mean you got euro spec parts....
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
            I am a sucker for lumpy, lopey cams. Sometimes I just start our Nova and fap as it idles.
            Wish I could run a more lopey cam, once I get new heads I'll be running an x303 cam, pretty much the most aggressive streetable cam you can run. It's crazy.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
              you mean you got euro spec parts....
              No. They sent me the wrong part. Emailed them the part number I got and they emailed me back saying they sent me the wrong one.

Comment

• Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
                Wish I could run a more lopey cam, once I get new heads I'll be running an x303 cam, pretty much the most aggressive streetable cam you can run. It's crazy.
                It's strange that I know exactly what cam it is you're talking about.

I have a .550ish lift cam sitting between two "camel hump" heads for my Monte Carlo. I want to do it so badly, but everything in me says to wait and get a set of Vortec heads...

...or just build the running 400SBC sitting in my garage.
                Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
                No. They sent me the wrong part. Emailed them the part number I got and they emailed me back saying they sent me the wrong one.
                Fail. Are they sending you the right one now?
                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Whoooo that exhaust was tight.

Comment

It's strange that I know exactly what cam it is you're talking about.

I have a .550ish lift cam sitting between two "camel hump" heads for my Monte Carlo. I want to do it so badly, but everything in me says to wait and get a set of Vortec heads...

...or just build the running 400SBC sitting in my garage.

Fail. Are they sending you the right one now?
                    Told them i want a refund. So sending their molding back. Just buying from somewhere else.

Comment

• lunch fucking sucked! I had my stupid sandwich. The coworkers had mexican but no one invited me!
                      IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• God fucking damn it all. The wipers on the M3 stopped working on the way home.

Comment

God fucking damn it all. The wipers on the M3 stopped working on the way home.
                          and so it begins...
                          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• I wouldn't be so angry if it wasn't for the fact that it was a downpour in the middle of rush hour traffic.

Comment

• Needs some wiper motor fluid.

Comment

God fucking damn it all. The wipers on the M3 stopped working on the way home.
                                relay or fuse sir! The motors dont die that easy lol
                                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Working...
                                X