X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About to hit up Starbucks lol.

Comment

• Bought LED license place lights and my ampberlamps should be here by the end of the week for my fog lights.. yeahfuckyeah

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• wish I had some time to work on my hoopty
        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
          Bought LED license place lights and my ampberlamps should be here by the end of the week for my fog lights.. yeahfuckyeah
          Call the amberlamps.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
            wish I had some time to work on my hoopty
            I gotta get mine ready for winter here pretty quick. Need to get my winter wheels on and hopefully do a clutch here pretty soon. Shits beat.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

I gotta get mine ready for winter here pretty quick. Need to get my winter wheels on and hopefully do a clutch here pretty soon. Shits beat.
              oh right, its your daily too
              forgot

Comment

Bought LED license place lights and my ampberlamps should be here by the end of the week for my fog lights.. yeahfuckyeah
                Sweet.

I wired up my DRL's last week. But I'm gonna add another relay with a rocker switch to the ignition feed for them though so I can turn them off if I wanted or run them even with the lows and fogs on.

Comment

oh right, its your daily too
                  forgot
                  Yeah. Pretty much sucks. The car would be in so much better shape if I didn't drive it in the winter.

Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                  Sweet.

I wired up my DRL's last week. But I'm gonna add another relay with a rocker switch to the ignition feed for them though so I can turn them off if I wanted or run them even with the lows and fogs on.

[IMG]http://i475.photobucket.com/albums/rr119/dsmbeezy/drlwriteup_zps924bc9fa.jpg[IMG]
                  Nice.

I got my fogs from the junkyard and just spliced them into the lowbeam circuit like a normal car. I didn't want to have to mess with wiring a relay and a switch.

I don't have HID's but I have the Sylvania bulbs (XFE or some shit) that are one of the brightest halogen bulbs (allegedly). I **** the look of HID's in non-HID bezels. The amber fogs should make the white 'pop' a lot more.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Just posted my build thread, more like an introduction rather than a build at the moment.

Originally posted by TRaNz
                    yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
                    They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

Yeah. Pretty much sucks. The car would be in so much better shape if I didn't drive it in the winter.

Nice.

I got my fogs from the junkyard and just spliced them into the lowbeam circuit like a normal car. I didn't want to have to mess with wiring a relay and a switch.

I don't have HID's but I have the Sylvania bulbs (XFE or some shit) that are one of the brightest halogen bulbs (allegedly). I **** the look of HID's in non-HID bezels. The amber fogs should make the white 'pop' a lot more.
                      I like your Kia. It's...fun? I guess you could say. I like how you're being original and using a canvas nobody else really touches.

yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
                      They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

• See, I wish I could have the output of projector headlights, but the physical look of a halogen headlight housing.

Comment

Nice.

yep our winters ruin a car quick

Comment

My cars been through two already. I don't wanna raise it either. No fucks given.

Comment

I just got a hose installed that I can turn on in winter at my house so it is perfect, hose the car off after driving.

Comment

• Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
                                My cars been through two already. I don't wanna raise it either. No fucks given.
                                I don't plan on my car ever seeing bad weather if I can help it

Comment

Working...
                                X